PFfffffffffffuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this happenedddddd

"Tie me up, Daddy," Punkish begged, tugging at Blue's shirt.

"For fuck's sake, Punkish. Append and I have plans, we don't have time to waste."

Punkish pouted, knowing that Blue not calling him 'Baby' meant serious business. "Daddy-"

"Punkish, I said no."

Said boy rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, Daddy," he smirked, wrapping his arms around the older male's neck. "I know you're tempted." Blue gritted his teeth as Punkish began to grind against him. "I know it gets you hard," Punkish whispered seductively. Blue's eyes widened as he continued. "I know it gets you hard, the image of me all trussed up underneath you, so helpless and vulnerable. Trapped with no choice but to scream your name in m y pleasure."

"You don't know that," Blue growled, yet didn't try to push Punkish away.

"I know you want to touch me, you want to touch every inch of my body, you want to kiss me, you want to sink your teeth into my flesh and claim me as your own. I'm your toy, aren't I? A doll for your entertainment."

Blue's eyes flared. "You're my boyfriend, not some fucking toy-"

"Yet you want to grope me all over, let no one else touch me, not when I'm all yours." 

Blue had no reply, as it was true. He didn't want anyone stealing his precious Baby from him.

"That's what I thought," Punkish smirked. "I can tell, you know. You want to fuck the hell out of my ass, pound into me, earn my howls of pleasure, make me cum for you.  You want to see your semen drip down my legs. You want to use my body, the toy that it is."

Punkish gave a soft whimper as Blue struck him across the face. The older male was clearly seething. "Is that all you think you are to me? A toy?"

"I..." Punkish looked down at the floor, tears starting to trickle quietly down his cheeks. "I just wanted..."

"Punkish."

The strength of his tears increased, and he was struggling to keep quiet. To his surprise, Blue didn't hit him again, but instead caressed his cheek. He looked at his boyfriend, still trying to hold back his sobs. "Punkish, if you really want me to, I can fuck you right now. It's just... I don't want you to feel like you're just my toy, because you're not. You're my lover, and I love you with all my heart. I don't want to make you feel used, I want you to feel loved. I'm sorry, Punkish."

The younger blonde only cried harder. "I didn't... I didn't mean to... I was being selfish... it was because... because I have a... a small problem..."

"Is this it?" Blue raised his eyebrows, grabbing Punkish's crotch, rubbing him through the fabric of his shorts. Blue found his answer in Punkish's red cheeks. "Oh Baby, you're so silly. You should've just told me." Punkish gasped as he was pressed up against the wall, Blue pulling his shorts off. He heard Blue's pants falling around his ankles, and felt his boyfriend's member against his entrance. "You want it rough, Baby?" 

Punkish gave a slight nod before feeling Blue deep inside him. "Haah... Blue~!"

"You like that, Baby?" Blue did exactly as he said, pounding madly into a screaming Punkish.

"Oh god, Blue~!"

"How's this?"

"DADDY~!" Punkish howled as he came all over the wall, as well as himself. Blue came soon after, leaving the younger blonde a hot mess.

"I really have to go now, Baby, or Append will be pretty peeved." As Blue turned to leave, he gave Punkish a final promise. "I'll give you a better round when I'm home, okay Baby?"

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhh

don't mind me

this happened and i hate eve3rything

except Lencest

fuckety fuckckkkk