Lemons Involving Actual Lemons

Punkish squirmed against the ropes on his arms and legs, binding him to the chair. A blindfold was in place, but despite being denied the ability to see, Punkish knew this was Blue's work.

"Blue, undo these ropes right this fucking second!"

Blue just laughed, kissing the top of Punkish's head and pulling out the younger boy's ponytail.

"Let me go, Blue!"

Blue ignored Punkish, instead tracing his finger over the angry blonde's moist lips. Punkish's breath hitched, and Blue pushed his fingers through, letting Punkish taste his fingertips. Punkish sucked on them lightly, subduing his complaints. 

"This might taste a little... sour," Blue removed his fingers, replacing them with something else. Punkish's lips puckered around the object. "Bite it, Baby," Blue coaxed, unable to hide his smirk. Punkish obeyed and sour juice flooded his mouth, filling it with a putrid yet at the same time kind of sweet flavor. 

"Blue, what the hell was that?" Punkish grimaced, reluctantly swallowing but trying to rid himself of the horrible taste. 

"That was a lemon."

"Blue!" Punkish groaned. "Why the hell would you do that?"

Blue shrugged, forgetting that Punkish couldn't see. "Fine, Baby. Would you rather suck on this?" After a minute or two, Punkish felt something poke at his lips, before slowly being pushed in further, and further, going too far, being forced down his throat. "Don't squeeze," Blue groaned, but Punkish gagged on the large object in his mouth as it hardened on his tongue. "Suck on it, Baby," Blue hissed seductively. Punkish obeyed, and was met with loud groans of pleasure from Blue. Only then did it dawn on him what he was sucking so tenderly. 

"Blue~!" he choked out, trying to jerk his head back. Blue grabbed either side of Punkish's head, tangling his fingers in the smaller blonde's hair and holding his head in place. Punkish felt tears spill down his cheeks, he needed more air. He knew he had no choice but to satisfy Blue, so he closed his lips around the rather enormous cock in his mouth and sucked it affectionately. Blue didn't hold back his grunts and groans of pleasure. Punkish was doing so well, slowly driving Blue towards his climax. Blue's grip tightened on Punkish's luxurious hair, tugging it and making Punkish yelp. 

"Sorry, Baby. You're just so- oh!" Blue bit his lip, so close he was going mad. "Baby, just a little more... more..." 

Punkish felt his throat fill with cum, and Blue mercifully removed his length. Punkish licked Blue's shaft clean as it slid out of his mouth, tasting cum along with it. With the return of space in his mouth, Punkish took his own sweet time swallowing his lover's semen, making plenty of noises to show Blue just how good he tasted. Suddenly, Punkish's expression changed to a frown. "What's wrong, Baby?" Blue panicked.

Punkish only showed the tiniest smirk. "Is there more?"

THis iS wHAT hAPpens wHEn Thevowl anD i wERE tRYING tO aVOID mY sISTEr'S qUEStION

sHE asked WhAT a leMON IS

wE TOLD hER It'S A sTORY aBOuT pEoPLE eatINg lEMonS

sOMEhOW i Got THiS iDEa fROM iT

dammit