Chapter 6 (POV Glory)

Glory walked towards the door of the library thinking about how unfair it was to have to have a test so soon.
"Hey, miss Queen bee."
Glory swung around, coming face-to-face with a fuming Tsunami.
"Hi, Tsunami. What do you want?"
She tried to sound passive, but inside she was shaking. If you got on Tsunami's bad side, you're toast. She will give you a beat-down, girl or boy, adult or kid. And she always won.
"What was that, with Riptide earlier? Why'd you act like you liked him? You don't." Glory inwardly groaned. Why'd she have to do that?
"Oh, that. Oh, Tsunami. I don't like him. He's all yours. I did that to see the expression on your face. Well, I have to go study."
Glory sauntered away, head held high. She pushed open the library door, pleased to see her friend, Kinkajou. Kinkajou was a small sophomore who loved everything, and that included school, which included tests, and was super smart, so Glory could get a fair amount of help from her on her social studies test.
"Hey, Kinkajou! What's up? Oh, by the way, could you give me a little bit of help on my socials test? It's really hard and covers a lot of ground. Please help me."
Kinkajou grinned and hauled a load of books out of her glittering cyan bag and said, "I prepared for this. Leave your homework with me and I'll do it for you. No sweat. Oh," she added in a whisper, "deathbringer's coming."
Glory quickly swivelled in her chair and saw the dark shape of Deathy coming in the library door. "Oh, no," Glory groaned. "Hide me". She pleaded.
She tried to duck under the table, but it was too late, death bringer saw her. He grinned and trotted over.
"Hey, glory. hi kinkajou." Glory grinned sheepishly. "Hi Deathbringer."
Glory had had a MAJOR crush on Deathbringer right after she challenged a senior, Magnificent, for prom queen. Magnificent was 6 years older than Glory, but she had serious trouble in reading and writing, so she got held back 3 times in a row. just as the prom queen crown was set on her head, she saw Deathbringer clapping and whistling louder than everybody else. That was the best day ever. "Hey Glory," Kinkajou said slyly. "Why doesn't Deathbringer help you on your test? he does, after all, have the highest grade in the class."
Glory had perhaps never loved Kink more than at that very moment. Kinkajou walked out of the library, toting her bag behind her. Deathbringer scooted next to Glory, smiling.
"Now, lets review your notes..."

This part was written by Piper and I'm afraid that she may not be coming back to Wattpad any time soon. Any stories written by her will not be updating anymore and so on. These stories include wof memes, wof texting and new blood. Sorry!

See you in the next one!