Graveyard

"Welcome, what can I help you with?"

"Do you have gladiolus and iris?"

"Sure we do. Please follow me"

"There you go. It just arrived so it's still fresh"

"Thank you so much. Can you please mix them together?"

"Our pleasure. Sure why not"

The florist smiled at her while she was just looking at the flower admiring its beauty.

"Is it for someone?"

"Yes it is, someone very close to me"

"Well then that someone must be very special that's why you chose this flower"

"Yes he is. He is very precious to me"

She smiled and payed the money and went on her way.

-

"Huh? ?"

She was shocked to see a hooded person infront of her. No one ever had their presence other than her in this place. No one ever visited him other than her. Every year after his absence, she would make her presence infront of him and would talk whole day about her daily life. She would even ask him if he was doing well.

And to see someone after all these years for the first time, she was bewildered. She never knew he had someone else too, at least he didn't tell.

Black hoodie, black jeans, his back facing her,  she was confused to who he was. The same flower she carried was presented to him by the hooded person.

'Who is he? And even if he knew him why would he finally visit him after all these years?'

The thoughts occupied her mind.

She didn't speak any words. Just silently staring at him, she didn't want to break his time with him so she just stood aside watching him but the person just stood there saying nothing but just staring at his graveyard.

Finally he turned to leave and when he did, his eyes met hers making her jolt up.

The boy was wearing mask, head covered up with hoodie but she could tell he was young, those eyes had sadness and relief at the same time.

She just stood there watching him flowers on her hand.

He got closer to her, both of their eyes never leaving each other. When he was about to pass by her he whistled some words to her.

"Finally, I got you. These flowers? Aren't these his favourite? "

You could tell he was smiling behind that mask.

"Well meet you soon"

With that he disappeared from her sight and she couldn't even question his identity because she was too busy processing whatever he said.