*"tell me you need me."

hello! how was the weekend? better yet, how was that new episode on sunday? i thought it was the perfect ep, until the special ending came and fucked me up lmao. i'm super excited for the rest of the season! i'd love some friends to talk to about it so if anyone needs a pal ;) anyway this is pure SMUT theres no plot lmao, i hope u like it! feedback is welcome. 
word count: 1892

Your bare chest was pressed against Levi's, who was basically laying on top of you. His tongue was in your mouth, and his hand was between your legs, his skilled fingers rubbing your clit quickly over your underwear. If you stopped kissing him, he would stop touching you; that was his rule.

But you were on the brink of an orgasm, and you couldn't contain your moans any longer. They needed to be let out; you couldn't stop yourself from screaming his name while you came. You could feel it: the tingling in your toes, the pressure building in your core, the undying need to let go. It was an all too familiar feeling, and right when the pressure was about to release, you pulled your lips away from his, his name on the tip of your tongue. Before it was vocalized, though, that wonderful feeling went away, and Levi pulled his hand away from you.

You begged him not to stop, you tried to pull his hand back down, but it was no use. "You know the rules," he said, moving his lips down to your neck. "If you want to cum, you have to do as I say."

You whined, and bucked your hips up into his, trying to feel any friction at all. He growled at that, and forced all his weight down on you to keep you on the bed.

"But you don't plan on being good tonight, do you? That's alright. I don't plan on being nice, either," he said, taking one of your nipples in his mouth, biting it softly. When you moaned at the feeling, he pulled away. "Shut up." He kissed down your body, biting and sucking, and then pulled down your underwear. "I don't want to hear a fucking sound from you, understand?"

You nodded, and he didn't hesitate to dive into your folds. It took everything in you to hold back a gasp; you used one hand to cover your mouth, and grabbed Levi's dark hair with the other. His tongue moved expertly over you, and you so desperately wanted to moan his name, and praise him for making you feel so good.

One of his fingers moved slowly inside you, and you swallowed the urge to groan at the feeling. His tongue focused on your clit, and he slowly put a second finger inside, as far as it could go. He wouldn't move them; you tried moving your hips around, but he held them down. You peeked down at him to see him staring up at you with half lidded eyes, and the erotic sight caused your breath to hitch. He curled his fingers up, rubbing your g-spot, and that's what you needed to be right back on the edge of cumming for him. Your stomach tensed, your grip on his hair tightened, your toes curled. Levi knew you were close, he could tell by how you were tightly squeezing around his fingers. You couldn't hold it in anymore, you had to let your moans out. You were right there, just one more stroke of his tongue and the knot in your stomach was going to come undone.

His tongue stopped moving completely, though, as soon as a single whine left your lips, his mouth and fingers were ripped away from you, along with any chance of an orgasm.

He stood up, pulling his pants off before getting back into position between your legs. "I guess you don't want to cum," Levi said, wiping your wetness off of his chin.

You shook your head in protest. "I do," you whined, squeezing your eyes shut. He stood on his knees between your legs, his hard dick so close to your entrance.

He rubbed the tip of his cock against your clit, and ran it against your entrance, teasing you. "Beg for it. Sluts like you don't get what they want unless they beg."