Never said Yes

Aaliyah Pov~
I finally woke up, but did not realize I was on top of Merlin.

"Oh my god" I said shocked at myself.

He woke up to and was shocked as well.

"Oh shit" He whispered.

"Umm my bad" we both said at the same time.

We both looked at each other laughed and started our work.

"I missed that" He said looking at the work.

"Miss What?" I asked

"Being able to make you laugh" I blushed but rubbed it off fast.

"Let's continue our work" I said.

He moved the work to the side.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Be real with me Aaliyah, did you miss me"

"No, how about that" I answered looking down.

"My face up here baby" He lifted my chin.

I hesitated and couldn't speak. All of a sudden, he got up and picked me up off the bed, and looked in my eyes.

"You know the eyes tell you everything, right?" he questioned.

I nodded, because I'm even more nervous that I'm in his arms. He put me back on the bed and grabbed his bag.

"I'll be back tomorrow, give you sometime to think" He said walking out.

I'm glad he did, because I really do need to think.

Merlin Pov~

I walked inside my house, to see my cousin on the couch.

"What you doing here" I asked.

"I asked your mom can I stay" She said.

"So, why were you at Aaliyah house" She questioned.

"We gotta project together, and that reminds me, I gotta do something"

I got the house phone and called Meagan to let her know something.

"Hey Meagan" I said.

"Yea" she answered.

"Umm Ummm, I don't know how to say this" I said.

"You wanna get Aaliyah back" She answered.

"What? Huh?" I said confused.

"I know Merlin, and yes I will show you how to get her back" I could tell she was smiling on the other end of the phone.

"You the real OG, you know that right" I said.

"Yea I know"

I kinda felt bad for just breaking up with her like that, but she did have good sex. I told her I'll talk to her later and hung up. I decided to walk back next door. I knocked on Aaliyah front door and waited for her to open it. She came to the door, and let me inside.

"Aaliyah"  I said.

She looked up with tears forming.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"We can't be together Merlin" she said.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because I have a boyfriend, that's why"

I pinned her up against the wall, tears fell from her eyes, I know she confused about everything, but I want my girl back. I stared into her eyes and kissed her lips, when I kissed her, it was like I felt something. She started breathing hard, staring me down. I backed up and next thing I knew, she jumped on me, kissing my lips, face, and neck. I kissed her lips back, planting my hands on her ass. I guess she realized she wasn't doing the right thing, because she got off me and opened the front door so I could leave.

"Alright Aaliyah, I'll go, but I'll be back" I said kissing her lips walking out the door.

7:26 am

Aaliyah Pov~
I was so confused about everything this morning. I started having dreams about Merlin again and he's coming over today. I looked at my outfit in the mirror.

I didn't care how I really looked, as long as it's clean, I'm good

I didn't care how I really looked, as long as it's clean, I'm good. I got in my car and drove to school. 20 minutes later, I walked inside the school, and headed to the cafeteria. I walked to the table where Hakeem, Moesha, Q, Paul, and Larenz were.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Goodmorning girl" Moesha greeted.

"Hey Aaliyah, do you know a word that rhymes with Montana" Paul randomly asked.

"Umm... I don't know, banana" I answered.

"That's actually a good word" he wrote something down.

"It felt like someone was laying on top of me this morning" Larenz said.

I ignored whatever they was talking about. Merlin, Brandon, and Antwon walked to the table together. Then Elgin walked to our table.

"Wassup baby" Elgin said.

For some reason, everybody looked at Merlin.

Elgin put his arm around me, and I could tell Merlin was getting pissed. I gotta get away from everybody.

"Merlin... I mean Elgin, you wanna go to class" I asked

"Ummmm.... Sure" he answered.

This thing with Merlin is already getting me in trouble.

RealOne💯