Moesha's Crush

Aaliyah pov~
I woke up and popped in my Tupac, All Eyez on Me album my dad picked up after work.

"AALIYAH!!!" my dad yelled.

I ran down stairs kinda confused because I just woke up and didn't take my shower yet.

"Yes dad" I responded on the last step.

"Liyah, I'm gonna be going to work early, so the neighbors will be taking you. Is that Ok?"

"Umm sure" I replied.

"Ok, have a nice day today babygirl" He said walking out.

I ran upstairs to get in the shower and sing.

I love me some Michael Jackson. After getting out the shower, I headed to look for my outfit.

I put my camouflage coat, pants, and Du-Rag

I put my camouflage coat, pants, and Du-Rag. I walked outside, locked my front door, and walked next door. I knocked and Merlins mom answered.

"Baby, did you eat breakfast?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied lying.

"Ok, we'll be ready to go in 5 minutes, you can sit on the couch" She told.

I sat on the couch and admired the inside of there home.

I heard someone coming downstairs, my heart started beating fast, and at the moment I was feeling shy all over again

I heard someone coming downstairs, my heart started beating fast, and at the moment I was feeling shy all over again. He came down in all Tommy Hilfiger, plus a pair of Chuck Taylors.

 He came down in all Tommy Hilfiger, plus a pair of Chuck Taylors

He looked real nice today

"Good morning" He greeted.

"Good Morning" I returned.

"Come on y'all, let's get y'all to school" his mom said.

20 minutes later

Me and Merlin both got out the car, and I was thinking, today imma start a good conversation with him. We both walked to the cafeteria side by side.

"So Merlin, you listen to 2pac" I asked tryna make conversation.

"Do I listen to 2pac? HELL YEAH" He replied making me laugh.

"I got every album at the house. Are you a fan?" He asked

"YESSS!!" I replied.

"Can I ask you a question thoe" He asked.

This can't be good.

"Shoot" I told.

"Wassup with your gear, the baggy clothes and everything"

"What's wrong, you don't like it" I said smiling.

"No, it's kinda fly foreal" he replied.

I blushed and continued walking. We walked inside the cafeteria and he grabbed a juice,and walked to the table with his friends.

"I'll see you in 1st block Aaliyah" he said walking off.

I tried to play it cool, but of course I smiled, I looked at Moesha and she was smiling as well.

"Girl what you smiling for" I asked.

"Cause girl, I gotta tell you who my crush is"

"Your crush?" I questioned

"Yes, it's Hakeem"

"HAKEEM!!!" I said shocked.

"Shhhh, Dang you tryna tell the whole school aint it"

"My bad, but outta all people Hakeem"

"Yes, ain't nothing better than someone who can make you laugh"

I guess thats true.

We all headed to 1st block, I went in early, so I could have a good seat. Merlin walked in and he took a seat right beside me.

"Wassup, Thug Life" He said tryna crack a joke.

"Hey" I said softly.

"When we were kids, why you always looked out the window?" he asked

"Umm.. umm... I was bored" I thought of.

"Why you just ain't go outside" He asked.

"Everybody said, I had the cooties and you never talked to me in middle school, what's the difference now?" I asked

"People told me you was shy, so I just never did, but now I regret I listen to them"

"Really" I said blushing.

"Yeah"

Merlin Pov~
I stared at Aaliyah when she was doing her classwork, and I can honestly say, that she's gorgeous to me. I didn't notice I was staring to long, she looked up and smiled.

"What" she asked smiling.

"Oh, I was gonna ask you, since your from Brooklyn, why you not a Biggie fan?" I said safely.

"Never said I wasn't a Biggie fan, but I'm just more of a Tupac fan" she replied.

35 minutes later

We headed to 2nd block and I gotta talk to my boy Paul and Hakeem about her. When I seen Paul, he was talking to my other homeboy Larenz.
I just walked inside the class and began my work, I'll tell him after school.

(3:15 p.m. after school)

We made it home and once again, Aaliyah was on her porch writing. I decided to walk over and speak.

"What you writing?" I asked

"Just stuff" she replied nervously.

"You wanna come over and watch TV or some" I blurted.

"Umm sure" she answered.

I don't know why, but this girl is so different to me, I'm the player type, so when I see a girl I'm gone mack regardless, but she so different.

RealOne💯