The Project

Merlin's Pov~
I walked in class, it had PROJECT on the chalk board. I got to my seat, to see the girl that sat in front of me yesterday, smiling.

"So, everyone I'm sure you all seen the board about a project, this project is based on animals that many people don't talk about" the teacher said.

"Also, you all will be paired up, 3 members in each group" the teacher also said.

"It's 4 of us" I said to Larenz, Tyrin, and Hakeem.

"Alright, me and Merlin gonna work together, and Larenz and Hakeem gone work together, we'll just find the other person" Tyrin said.

"Sound good to me" I replied.

Larenz and Hakeem nodded.

"I'll work with y'all, if you'd like" a soft voice said.

I looked ahead of me, to see the girl from yesterday.

"Yeah that's cool" Tyrin said.

I wanted to say no so bad, but I never been a rude or mean person, so why start now.

"Cool" I lied.

"This project is due, Next Wednesday"

"So, whose house were going to tonight" the girl said.

"Ummm.. What's your name first?" Tyrin asked

"Meagan" she said.

"Ok Meagan, we're going to Merlin house" Tyrin said.

"Why my house?" I questioned.

"Because mine is dirty and her parents probably wouldn't want no boys in her house" Tyrin spoke

"My mom don't come home, until 10:00 p.m." Meagan said.

"Alright everybody at Merlin's tonight"

Aaliyah Pov~
I was writing poems about Merlin in class, I'm not gonna show him, but I know everyone's wondering, what Merlin read in my diary, well I let him read my old diary when I was 11.  I looked at Paul, he was sleep with a hood on his head, I threw a paper ball at him, and he woke up.

"Who threw that?" he asked.

I shook my shoulders.

3:45 p.m.

Me and Merlin stopped and got something to eat, before we made it home.

"How was school baby?" I asked eating my fries.

"Well, I gotta project with Tyrin and this girl name Meagan" he replied.

"Is it science?"

He nodded.

Merlin's mom, walked inside with some man, smiling and laughing.

"Who this?" Merlin questioned

"Oh Merlin, this is my new boyfriend" Ms. Santana said.

"Boyfriend?" he questioned.

"Yea" he smiled

"Nice to meet ya, kid" he let his hand out.

Merlin looked at him like he was crazy. I gave him a look, he shook the man.

"Let's go to your house" He demanded.

We walked next door and sat on the porch.

"I know, I can't tell her what to do, but she always try to find a man to stay with us, I'm just tired of it, the relationships never last long anyway"

Merlin went through things that I never knew about, but still remain the same.

"Just get through it, some things are worst than this" I said.

We went to my room upstairs and laid on the bed.

"You still love me Merlin" I asked.

"I can't stop, even if I tried" he replied.

I smiled and looked at him, I got on top of him, and starting kissing him. He picked me up, we're still kissing and touching. When my door knob jiggled, Merlin hurried up and put me down, and sat in my chair. I opened the door, my dad come inside.

"Wassup baby girl, I gotta go back to work, but here's $50. Wassup Mr. Santana" My dad said.

Merlin waved and I took the 50 dollars.

Merlin Pov~
Tonight I gotta stay with my girl, I'll tell Tyrin to cancel at my crib, because my moms sick or something, but I'm not letting my girl stay alone tonight.