Suspended

Merlin Pov~
"I don't want you fighting grandson, I taught you how to turn the other cheek, when you were young" my grandad said.

"But grandad"

"No buts, and since you wanna fight, I want that grass cut and flowers watered" He demanded.

"Yes Sir" I replied.

"And Mr.Brandon take that trash out" Grandad also demanded.

"But I don't live here" Brandon said.

"What did I just say"

Brandon put the trash in the trash can, and pulled it to the sidewalk. I had already started cutting the grass, so I could get that over with. It was 10:25 AM when I started, and it was 11:45 when I finished.

"We finally finish" I said walking in the house.

Me and Brandon ordered a pizza, and watched The Fugitive.

"Harrison Ford is the real OG" Brandon said.

"Hell yeah"

3:10 p.m.
Me and Brandon was next door talking to Mr. Haughton, about what happen at school today. While in the conversation, Aaliyah and Moesha walked inside. They both mugged me and walked upstairs.

"Damn Merlin, don't nobody like you" Brandon laughed.

I ignored him.

"Well you know Merlin, my daughter always liked you since you were kids, she just never told you, she just looked out that window all day, waiting for you to come out"

I looked down at my hands.

"I'm not trying to make you feel guilty son, but I think you missed out on something great"

"I know but, why everybody on my case about it, this stuff old now" I was getting angry.

"I know it's old, but old can become new again" Mr. Haughton walked outside.

"I don't know what that mean, but did he just leave us in here, with them" Brandon said

I nodded.

I went in Mr. Haughton kitchen and got a soda from out the refrigerator. We heard footsteps coming downstairs, but me and brandon so chill, that we didn't even care.

"Why y'all here" Moesha questioned.

"Man we just tryna chill" I answered not taking my eyes off the TV.

"Your house is next door, go chill over there"

"Or, you can just take your ass home to Mr. Mitchell" I replied.

They seemed shocked by the words I was saying.

"Merlin, get out my house" Aaliyah said surprising me.

I finally took my eyes off the TV and looked at Aaliyah.

"Come on fool" I stood up.

"Man they was just finna show Janet Jackson" Brandon said.

Me and Aaliyah stared at one another before walking out.

Aaliyah Pov~
"Girl, I hope you finally over him, because he a real jerk now"

"Ain't nobody worried about Merlin" I said.

I can honestly say, I'm over him. I'm now ready for my next relationship. Larenz and Tyrin got dropped off over here looking for Merlin and Brandon.

"We about to beat they ass" Tyrin said.

"Is that okay with you, Aaliyah" Larenz asked.

"I could care less, just don't do it in my yard"

They both and some other guys I just noticed, walked over to Merlin's yard. They started beating on the door loud and rowdy. Merlin's grandad opened the door.

"What do you young men need?" He asked politely

"Move old man, before you get dropped" Larenz said.

"Young man, have your parents ever told you to respect your elders" Mr. Santana said.

"Fuck all that, Move" he shoved Mr. Santana.

Merlin came out of nowhere slamming Larenz off the steps, it didn't last long, because it was only Merlin and Brandon, fighting Larenz, Tyrin, and 6 other guys. Larenz pulled out a gun, and pointed at Merlin. Merlin laying in blood, and Brandon also bleeding all looked at Larenz.

Merlin's Pov~
"Yeah, I don't see you talking shit now" Larenz said.

"You bout to get smoked" Tyrin said.

Dang it's crazy how these were my friends, maybe one day we could be cool, but that's damn sure ain't gone be soon.

"Larenz, stop tryna act hard fool, because when it come to fighting you ain't shit" I said spitting out blood.

"So you hard now Romeo, nigga you barely cursed back in the day" Tyrin laughed.

"Nigga mind yo business, and nigga I know where yo grandparents stay, so I be quiet if I where you"

Police sirens where heard from a distance, everyone ran to they car and we ran in the house. Next imma be ready.

RealOne💯