7. faire l'amour

Her and Joseph lay in his bed. She glanced over at him as he flicked through a book off her shelf, Le Chef-d'Å“uvre inconnu. She remembered reading it for school. She sighed pushing her up, scooting closer to him. He glanced over at her, the corner of his lips twitching up. She giggled slightly before pushing to book out of his hand.

"I hope you had a page saver." She laughed lightly tossing it onto the desk.

"I'll remember, page 5." He mumbled, smiling into the kiss, before pulling back at looking at her. "But What are you wearing, standup let me see it."

She watched as the smile widened, he twirled his finger for her to do a spin, she happily obliged

She watched as the smile widened, he twirled his finger for her to do a spin, she happily obliged. She watched as one hand ran over his chest before disappearing under the sheets. She didn't know why she asked but for some reason she needed the validation.

"Do you think I'm...pretty?" She asked taking a step closer to him, walking her fingers up his shin, bitting at her lip.

"Beautiful." His voice was different, deeper, rougher, with a certain edge to it that drove her wild.

"How beautiful?" Her fingers now drawing repeated circles on his knee.

"The most beautiful." She knew he was stroking himself, a smirk on her face.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked stopping his hand, climbing into his lap. She was finely attuned to his every move. The quick sharp inhale he took at her question, how's his eyes danced all over her, the look in his eyes.

He replied with a breathy yes before capturing her lips in his. Camila rocked her body against, moaning into his mouth. The heat kiss soon shifted to Joseph leading open mouth kissed down her neck, licking at bitting, driving Camilla crazy and cross-eyed. His hands raked over her body, touching feeling, memorizing.

"How do you take this god forsaken thing off?" He asked pulling at the strap, Camilla softly laughed slipping her arms out Before slightly standing on the bed to slid it off; leaving her fully nude.

"You killing me." Joseph whispered running a hand through his hair taking her in, " You're so beautiful."

There passionate kiss began again, Joseph rising from the bed, Camilla in his arm. His other hand frantically trying to pull his briefs down.

Joseph softly lied her back on the bed, hovering over her

"Am I perfect?" She whispered

"Beyond perfect, you're an angel." He smiled " now as promised, I'm gonna make you cum."

——————————————

The morning was quite, it was a Sunday. Everyone was at church, a place Camilla did not like to frequent so they usually left her. She glanced over at Joseph as he sat reading the book he was reading last night. She smiled before asking "are you still on page 5"

She watched as he laughed taking his reading glasses off, "no I'm now on page 6, it's hard when it's not your first language."

She giggled before rolling into her stomach, resting her head in her arms watching Joseph. He set the book down, looking down at her, she smiled widely him happily returning it.

"Let me rub your back." Joseph said climbing onto her rubbing his thumb down her spine before kneading from her hip up, inducing a moan from her. A few minutes in, Jospeh leaned down placing kisses down her spine; tracing after his hands.

"Camilla." He whispered in her ear "I think were falling for you."

"Were falling together." She whispered back kissing him softly.