Epilogue part I.*

Start from the beginning

"Mia, don't walk barefoot, I've already told you!" I scream to her, while I see her disappearing down the corridor.

When I walk back to our bedroom I find both Mia and Harry in bed watching cartoons on TV, which quickly makes me assume his answer.

"Are you kidding me?!" I roll my eyes at Harry and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"She has a stomachache," Harry justifies his decision, while Mia nods her head at his words, putting up her best-in pain fake expression.

"Maybe she should go see a doctor then..." I sigh, while Harry chuckles at me.

"No, I just need cuddles..." she says with a smart grin, snuggling up against her father even more than she already is.

"You want some cuddles too?" Harry asks me with a smile opening his other arm toward me.

"No, we have another baby to take care of, in case you forgot," I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles. I just walk back to the bathroom and dry up my hair this time. Once that my head is completely dried up, I walk toward Dylan's room.

When I get in, he's already awake and playing with his stuffed animals in silence in his crib, like he does almost every morning. He's a very calm child and he rarely cries, unless there's something wrong or he's hungry. As soon as he sees me walking toward him he smiles at me and in doing so his pacifier falls out of his mouth.

"Good morning, my love..." I tell him with a wide smile, immediately stretching my arms toward him to get him out of the crib. He doesn't protest and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Hi, mommy..." he says, resting his head on my shoulder. His hand immediately gets to my hair and he starts playing with my curls.

"Are you hungry, baby?" He slowly nods his head, so I walk toward the living room to sit down on the couch like every other morning.

He immediately brings his mouth to my breast and starts sucking on my nipple to get his breakfast. His little hand rests on my breast and he closes his eyes.

Just like Mia, he looks exactly like Harry. Maybe even more, considering that his eyes are also green like Harry's. The biggest difference is that he's 100% a mommy's boy, though. His first word was mommy and it's definitely the one he uses the most. He knows some other words now but he's not as talkative as Mia was. He's also an incredibly sweet boy, he rarely complains or whines.

"Mommy, what do we eat for breakfast?" Mia asks me, as soon as she gets to the living room. As soon as I see that she's still barefoot and I flash my eyes at her she's quick to interrupt me. "Daddy is getting my slippers for me!" She quickly says, running to the couch and sitting next to us.

"Well, sorry Mia, but Dylan's first!" I tell her, to make her understand that her breakfast is not ready yet. She rolls her eyes and stares at Dylan who's still getting his milk.

"Hello, ugly child!" She tells him.

"Stop calling him that!" I scold her and she just laughs it off. There are some moments where she's jealous of her brother and the attention he gets, since she's not the one getting all of our attention anymore, but other than that she really loves him. The problem is that she tries to play with him as if he's one of her dolls and he doesn't really like it.

On the other hand, he really gets along with Andres and loves to play with his toys. Mia gets usually jealous in those cases too. Maybe she got the jealousy part from me, unfortunately.

Harry comes back after a few seconds with Mia's slippers and he gets them on her feet, before bringing his attention to Dylan and kissing his forehead.