16.*

*contains strong sexual content

SCARLETT

The first thing I notice, when I open my eyes in the morning, is the empty spot next to me in the bed. I can still see Harry's print in the pillow and sheets but he's nowhere to be found. Every limb in my body is still sore from last night activity, in a very pleasing way. I can still feel on my skin and see in my mind everything we've done last night and hell if I've missed it. A smile automatically appears on my lips at the thought. Last night had been incredibly intense and just amazing. We hadn't left the bed for the rest of the evening and night and he had taken me over and over again and we seemed to never have enough of each other.

Harry gets inside the room and when he meets my eyes and sees that I'm awake he immediately smiles at me. He's wearing an Adidas tracksuit and a black t-shirt, so he's probably gone out. He walks to my side of the bed and he sits down on the border of it, lowering down to kiss my lips.

"Good morning, sunshine!" He whispers on my lips, caressing my cheek when he kisses me again. He rests on the bedside table a bag from the pharmacy that I just now notice.

"Morning handsome!" I smile. "Did you go out?" I ask him, moving my curious stare on the bag he's still holding to. He immediately nods his head.

"I went jogging and then to the pharmacy." He explains. He rests the bag on his lap before opening it and showing me its content. "I got this for you!" He then takes out a box of condoms. "And this for me!" He smirks, resting it on my bedside table.

"What is that?" I ask him when he hands me some medicine box with stuff written in French.

"It's a plan B!" I take a more careful look at the box between my hands feeling anxious right away at the idea of trying something I've never tried before. My whole life I've always used condoms and the times when I haven't used a condom with Harry I was on birth control, but I've never really used a plan B.

"Wow, you've been thoughtful..." I softly smile, while keeping moving the box between my hands to examine it, as if I could understand French. "I hadn't even thought about it..." I say in all honesty. I hadn't thought about the problem of not having used protections at all but it has probably been his first thought in the morning.

"Yeah, let's not make the last time mistake this time." He tells me in a serious tone and he hits me right in the chest with his words he's decided to use and his tone of voice.

"A mistake?!" I repeat, showing him all my disbelief and contempt for the words he's decided to use and he quickly understands it.

"It's not like it would have been planned..." He furrows his eyebrows, probably confused by my reaction. Maybe he still doesn't see the problem in the words he's decided to use.

"I still wouldn't call it a mistake." I bite back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, sorry... I shouldn't have said that. It's just that it's better not risk it." He stands up from the bed and softly smiles at me. He disappears into the bathroom and he comes back with a glass full of water that he rests on my bedside table.

"What if I want a child?!" I challenge him, shrugging my shoulders and waiting for an answer. His face immediately turns into a shocked expression and he tries to decipher whatever I'm being serious or not.

"I hope you're kidding!" He shakes his head in discomfort, probably considering crazy this whole situation.

"Why?!" I grab his wrist, forcing him to sit down next to me again and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck.

"Because there are people out there that want to kill you and I can barely take care of myself... there's no place for kids in my life. Ever." He looks at me in the eyes and rests his hands on my waist. I take a few seconds to look at him, to see whatever he's just kidding and teasing me or if he's actually being serious. When there's no trace of a joke on his face or tone of voice my whole face turns down in disappointment.