"No, pumpkin!" I smile. "We get married on Saturday, so a few more days..."

"Can I see your dress, mommy?" She asks me, battling her eyelashes at me and pouting. I haven't shown it to her yet just because I already know she wouldn't keep her mouth shut with Harry. "Pretty please?"

"It's not here yet, baby!" I shrug my shoulders, being completely honest. "It gets delivered on Friday."

"Boring!" She sighs and goes to sit down on my bed, deciding that she's helped me enough for today.

"What about a dip in the pool?" Harry asks, as soon as he gets back from his own exploration. I move my eyes on Mia, to see what she says, and she nods her head at him.

"Yes!" She says after, with more excitement, using her words. She jumps off the bed and runs to her room, probably to get her swimwear. When I see that Harry goes with her I don't worry about following her, so I get my favorite Chanel swimwear and I go to the bathroom to change.

Once I come out, Mia's already in her swimwear, a pink one piece, and she has her hair in two pigtails.

"Look what dad did!" She tells me with a smile, pointing at the two pigtails on her head. I smile and I lower to her level to kiss her nose.

"You look gorgeous, my love!" I tell her, stroking her head right after. I always love seeing her so excited for something as simple as some pigtails, but it happens whenever something has to do with her beloved father.

"I'll go change too..." he tells us, smiling in my direction before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Mommy, we didn't bring my water wings..." Mia makes me notice and I right away capture a hint of worry in her blue eyes. "But daddy told me he's going to hold me all the time!" She quickly says, almost trying to impose to herself not to be scared.

"Then you have nothing to worry about, angel!" I try to ease her mind and she smiles up at me, slowly nodding her head at my words.

Once that Harry's read, with his swimsuit on, in the first one to get into the water. Harry follows me in right after and he stretches his arms toward Mia who's waiting on the border of the pool, looking at us with her frightened eyes. Usually, she always gets in with her water wings, she's never been in the water without them.

"C'mon, daddy's right here!" Harry tries to reassure her. She thinks about it for a few seconds, before taking a little step toward him and stretching her own arms toward his shoulders too, leaning in toward him. Harry quickly gets her, holding her tight against his chest. "It's ok, baby... daddy's got you!" Harry whispers at her ear, rubbing her back to comfort her, when he notices the way she shakes, probably by fear.

I swim toward them, bringing my hand to her head to caress it and play with her curls as she likes.

"Nothing's going to happen as long as you're with mommy and daddy, angel..." I tell her with a smile, wanting to hold her in my arms and never let her go very much too right now, but I can tell that she definitely feels safer between her father's stronger arms.

"I don't like water!" She suddenly says, turning her head toward me and shaking her head with certainty. Both I and Harry chuckle at how cute she is and I get near to both of them, resting my head on Harry's shoulder.

"You'll love it once you'll learn how to swim, angel..." I tell her but she definitely gets the message wrong. She immediately grabs at Harry's shoulders with strength, her body tenses up and her face twists in a fearful expression.

"No!" She quickly protests, scared by the thought of Harry actually trying to teach her how to swim. "I wanna go out!" She cries out, trying to push her body toward the nearest borders.