XXIX

Amelia

I sigh, my eyes smiling at the sight of it. The beauty that it is, my wedding dress. It was white with beautiful medium length sleeves that would cut at my elbows. It had a beautiful belt and was a huge ball gown that would flow down. The tiara I would use was white as well, with dozens of beautiful diamonds around the rims.

"It's perfect.." I breath. Ashlyn smiles and takes my hand.

The colors of the wedding were dark purple and white, the colors of Lander. The location was in Lander's Royal Pavilion, where King Marcus and Queen Geneva (William's parents) we're married. I squeal with excitement, "This is going to be amazing!"

Ashlyn laughs, "I know how excited you are." I giggle and give her a hug. The only thing that would make this day perfect if it was not so rushed, but however, with the threat Deliah we had to push the wedding forward. After the wedding ceremony, I'll officially be crowned Queen Amelia of Lander in front of all of Lander and the other kingdoms who attend.

"I am a little jealous that you will be queen before I am," Ashlyn jokes.

I giggle, "It will be strange. Ordering people around and doing what Mother did for the rest of my life."

Ashlyn nods, "Well Mother was a great queen, and she'll be a fantastic mentor to you and I. Plus, we have Rose." Like magic, Rose walks into the room. Her belly was growing rapidly and she was getting more morning sickness.

"You rang?" She smiles and sits down on the stool, rubbing her belly.

"We were just saying how amazing of a mentor you would be to Amelia and I when we become queens," Ashlyn responds.

"Of course!" Rose exclaims, "A queen as awesome as myself must share her talents with those lesser than she."

We all laugh. Rose smiles, "To speak my truth, I do not feel prepared to be the queen. I will help you but maybe you should try to attend the lessons of someone more talented than I."

I give Rose a hug, "You're phenomenal. Why would I go to anyone other than my sister for advice!"

Rose gasps, "Sister?"

Ashlyn nods, "We're all family. You're just as much our sister then Lily's."

Rose smiles, tears form in her eyes, "Yes. Sisters."

***

Wedding Day

The girls zipped up my dress and I had put on my last heel. My hair was put into big curls with my veil cascading to my back. My makeup consisted of red lipstick, brown eye shadow, eyeliner, and some mascara. In my hand were dark purple lilies. I felt like a princess. Father came to the bridal sweet and linked his arm in mine. We walked down the steps, with Ashlyn trailing behind with the train. We got to the outside of the pavilion where the guests were.

I hear the violins start playing the wedding march. I take a deep breath and we start walking. William turns to look at me and gasps. He smiles and I smile back. We walk very slowly until I reach the altar. My dad hands me off to William before kissing me on the cheek.

I stand, staring at him with a large smile in my face. The ceremony went by quickly. Finally the preacher pronounced us husband and wife. He smiled in my direction and kissing me passionately. Everyone stands up and starts cheering. We link arms and walk down the aisle, with the guests throwing small beads at house. I laugh, my heart overjoyed.

We make it to the small spouse room and kiss again. He smiles into the kiss, "I love you Amelia."

"I love you too," I whisper.

Sorry this was such a short and rushed chapter. Also that it took me so long to update.

- Leslie ❤️