Chapter One - Home sweet Home

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey Remy." I said from behind him when he came into the kitchen. He spun around and his jaw dropped.

"Scarly!" He screamed and tackled me making us fall. Alaric and Elena burst out laughing as I yelped. Jeremy got us up and hugged me tightly.

"How long are you staying? Oh we have to hang out." He exclaimed making me laugh.

"I'm here for good. I'm finishing my senior year here. My transcript was already sent over and I got my schedule e-mailed. Now tomorrow I shall take you and Elena school shopping. Clothing, supplies and house suppiles." I said and they nodded and both hugged me. I went back to cooking. After finishing the food we sat down and at. I talked about my time in northern London and they told me about the vampires, hybrid and witches.

Elena's pov

Scarlett took Jeremy and I shopping the next day saying she had tons of money that her father figure left her. Alaric said he was in love with the rich people Scotch which made her laugh. She gave him 450 to get 4 bottles since she wasn't of age yet.

"Senior year is gonna be stressful." She explained as she shopped for clothes.

"Why's that Scarly?" Jeremy asked and she smiled.

"Well you are looking at a part time college student at Stanford. I got accepted freshman year. I'm finishing up my last year. So I'll be a senior in high school and a senior in college. Than off to med school." She explained and we looked at her shocked.

"You got in!" Jeremy exclaimed and she nodded grabbed thigh high dresses. Skirts, skinny jeans, a few leather jackets and she even bought a gown. She said you never know when you'll need one. She helped me shop than we helped Jeremy. We got school supplies than checked out. It came up to 800$. She paid and we put put thing in the car. We than went grocery shopping. She got a lot of grocery that would last a while. Thank God we have room in the car. We got him and Alaric came put and helped us. Tomorrow was senior prank night.

...

Scarlett's pov

I heard Elena scream and I ran towards her and saw a blonde vampire atrack. I thrust my hands out and the blonde went flying.

"Another doppleganger?!" She screamed angrily. She charged and I got the drop on her and she cried out in pain.

"That's enough of you." The man said and every went black.

Elena's pov

I screamed when Klaus snapped my sisters neck. I ran to her and held her in my arms sobbing. Scarlett gasped awake an hour later.

"Bloody hell. God I hate when vampires snap my neck." She groaned and rubbed her neck in pain.

"I killed you!" Klaus said shocked as I helped her.