Chapter 1 [edited]

Hana pov
Waking up in the empty white room, I thought I was in a hospital but sadly I wasn't. I thought I was in heaven but if if was where's those angles and clouds.
Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the two people walking towards me.
"I see, so your the chosen one...Hana Fuyu" A voice said well two voice, it was kinda creepy.
Looking around I saw two boys that looks to be around my age

The boy on the left had his white hair tied in a small ponytail, his eyes were red like ruby, it feels like you can get entranced lookin at them eyes. While the other one has dark blue hair, almost black and is side swept in addition it was a bit curly, but very faint. His eyes where blue like the ocean, you would feel like your drowning in it. 'Dangerous but they both do look cute...'

"Hmmmm you don't seem like anything, true you are beautiful but you seem like a pretty weak creature" the white hair said,
'WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, I WOULD HAVE WHOOP HIS ASS BY NOW IF I WASN'T THIS GOOD OF A CHILD, UGH AND I CALLED HIM CUTE'
"Forgive my brother please, he just doesn't know how to interact with you humans, by the way my name is Kurai while he's Akira" the black hair boy I mean Kurai spoke
'Gosh he's like an angel wayyyyyy better than his brother... WAIT his name Kurai it means darkness right? While Akira is light...SHIZ ISN'T THIS LIKE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO THOSE GIRLS BEFORE THEY GET TRANSPORTED TO AN ANIME WORLD'

"I see so Kurai-San may I ask why I am here?" I questioned though I can already guess
"Well you see Fuyu-sama every few hundred years someone is chosen and we are tasked to the human from your world and who is then tasked with a job in different dimensions as you call, anime" Kurai explained tilting his head with a closed eye smile
"I see thank you Kurai-San, so what is my task and which anime am I and going to?" I ask,
"Tch knowing Ku he'll probably talk for a long time. Anyway your going to the anime Naruto. And your main task is to save those that are in the dark meaning most of the akatsuki etc. In addition you get to make 5 wish which we must grand and it can be anything." Akira said pointing at me,
'He said his brother would talk alot,but he is the one doing it.Wait he didn't insult me at all...'
"Heh but from what I've seen your a brat and your just probably gonna wish for money so something" He continue with a smirk
'OH NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CALLS ME A BRAT'

"Excuse me Akira-san," giving him one of special smile that you won't see often I spoke "I really don't appreciate it, when you called me weak and petty and a brat. You don't know anything about me so I don't think you can call me that" walking up towards him I gave him a direct attack.

Kurai pov
As Fuyu-sama started speaking a creepy smile crawled up her face as well as a menacing dark aura. She looks like she wants to murder
'Akira I'm so sorry but I'm not gonna help you at all'

After Fuyu-sama small speech, she walked over towards him and just kicked him in the balls, ouch.
'I think Akira is dieing, oh well.'

Hana pov
'Finally I had my small revenge'
"Anyway Kurai-San you said 'you humans' are you stating your not human"
Kurai-San held an amused face as he nodded to my guess. "That is very true Akira and I are dragons, anyway please tell me your 5 wishes"

"OK I'm I'll just list them off-
1. Hmm I want to have a zanpakuto.
2. When I do jutsu I don't have to do the handsigns, I only need to either think of the jutsu name or say it.
3. I WANT ALL THE MAGIC IN THE ANIME FAIRYTAIL AND I CAN ALSO MAKE MY OWN
4. I want you and Akira to be like a bijuu and is sealed inside my body however you can leave my body whenever you want or whenever isn't want you guys to.
5. And I want my singing to be able to protect, heal and attack etc."

"Oh wow emmm ok i think I can do that Fuyu-sama but are you sure about some of them???" Kurai answered back but with uncertainty.
"Very and please just call me Hana" I told him.
"As you wish Hana-chan" He said with the amazing Sebastian Michaelis bow.