3 Years Later

Hello there my fans! I am pleasured to say... this will be the final chapter! Im unaware if there could be another book... So id just like to take a moment to say. Thanks for reading :) ~Dylan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I twindled the mug gently in my hands, watching the ripples forming in the brown tea, then dissapearing as If they were never there.

I followed the patterned rim of the mug, the green swirly lace had caughty my glance at first sight. The dark green, in one endless loop around the white curvy mug. The handle placed easily in my hand. I felt stable with the mug. Like, it was my friend.

I picked it up and moved it closer to my lips, placing it between and gulping down the warm sweet liquid. I could feel the warmth burn my throat as It sprayed down the hole in my mouth. I lowered it back and - cautiously - placed it onto the table. I resumed its previous space with a little clink.

Opposite me, a familiar face sat, looking at me with sympathy. She also held a a cup of tea, sipping it occaisonly. It was Emma.

She held her wrist up and glanced at her silver watch. "He was supposed to be her ten minutes ago," she frowned. I placed my arm carefully onto  the table, shortly followed by my chin. I could feel my chin denting into my arm.

"Give him a rest, he's old." I answered her. She looked at me and smiled, although I didnt return the smile. I was staring at the mug again.

Around us people swarmed the supermarket cafe. People ordering food from the long isle of large containers.

I followed the pattern, yet again, but this time with my thumb. All that had happened in the past few years. Everything flustered into my mind, before the trip came back. The day were got lost. The morning. The morning where everything was absolutely normal. What ruined it?

I remember. The tie. Soaring through the sky as the others teased me. I remember us all. All? I thought. How could I forget.

I remember the field. Darby. Tears streames slowly down my cheeks now.

I remember her upset. Then jumping into a minubus. That, I had always wondered. Why a minibus? Was she expecting us to come with her? Or was it just the matter of fact that the taxi service was out of normal Taxis.

I thought later on. That terrible day. The day i went home. The day Darby... left us.

I remembered down to the last detail. From the house number down to the wave of the policemen. A couple of weeks later, her funeral was held.

Her coffin was dressed in beautifully painted flowers. And, coincidentally, flowing the rim, was the green swirly lace.

I was thinking about not turning up that day. I couldnt face the weeping. But I did. I could see my friends again. Jessica was there, yet again, a tear in her eye.

Megan was there. In cruches. I was guessing her leg had not yet healed. I thought of everything I actually did because of the night she was shot.

Emma had pushed the man into the water. Robert was held at gunpoint. Everyhthing was and still is a blur that day.

Following a couple of more days. Or events. Emily Schofield. The hospital breakout. The lorry crash. Darby driving the car. The car crashing into the water. The run down hotel. Darby's letter. The fire. Explosion. And yet after all that, the bad stuff for me, was not over.

He was there again, in Morrison's. Megan's attacker. The forcer.

He had forced me, to take the blame for Megan's devastating attack. I was brought back to my situation when Emma caught may attention.