~What Kind Of Sorcery Is This?!~

Start from the beginning

"I've never seen a Gardevoir acted that fast before!" Gary said as he had those stars in his eyes, also Paul, who seems really interested, just the way he looks at the battle.

"This newcomer is a strong one..." Gladion murmured, although I have heard that one clearly, he's just beside me.

"Most Gardevoirs are strong, yeah, I know that, but this one really caught my attention." A small voice was heard from behind me, I turned around and saw a woman, probably a teacher here in Kalos High.

"Oh, it's you Diantha, yeah you're right, I can see that this Gardevoir is really strong, just the way it battles." Professor Sycamore said as she saw the woman, or Ms. Diantha.

"Might as well watch this one." Diantha said with interest. We gazed back at the intense battle. I can see that Calem is finding this battle hard for him, he'll regret challenging that trainer if he lose.

"Argh, Weavile, try Ice Beam!" Calem shouted in irritation, first battle and he's really that irritated, that's stupid. I don't like this guy.

Weavile nodded and then charged once again at Gardevoir, then it jumped high while charging up it's Ice Beam, I looked at the boy, but he seems uninterested about the battle and closed his eyes. Ice Beam is about to hit Gardevoir when it just suddenly disappeared, making it miss it's target, Weavile searched for Gardevoir everywhere, sweats were now dropping from it's face.

"Where is it?! Don't tell me it abandoned the battle?!" Calem yelled at the boy, but the boy remained calm.

"I should've ran if Gardevoir abandoned the battle." He said as Gardevoir reappeared behind Weavile while charging up a pinkish move, probably Moonblast, if that'll hit, then it's a good bye for Weavile.

Calem desperately yelled for Weavile to dodge the incoming attack. Luckily, Weavile acted so fast and managed to dodged the Moonblast. That gives Calem some goosebumps, also to Weavile, because I can see it sweating down a lot.

"How did the boy felt Gardevoir's presence?" Diantha said with a hint of disbelief in her voice. "I mean, the timings and all, they're too perfect to be believed! It takes time, probably a year or two, just to master that kind of battle style!"

"Reappearing from a long period of time is kind of hard, even me and my Pokemon can't do that, even if they're fast." Professor Sycamore said, still looking st the battle.

I can also see brother watching the battle closely, I think he's studying the two trainers, but I think he focused more on the newcomer, the way he battles makes him interested, I think.

"You're lucky that Weavile acted that fast, but next time, I promise Gardevoir will never miss, I just commanded Gardevoir to miss her target, because I want this battle to be prolonged." Ash said while doing crossed arms, Calem is now triggered at this, one wrong move and then he'll lose his Weavile, in addition, that one is a strong looking Moonblast, I don't think Weavile will survive that one if it got hit, that'll be super effective.

"Weavile, we need to be cautious, go with Shadow Ball!" Calem commanded Weavile with care.

"Planning for ranged attacks, that technique is used by most trainers, I'm not surprised you're one of them." Ash said as Weavile hurled a shadowy orb and fired it to Gardevoir.

"Dodge and use Psychic..." Ash commanded, Gardevoir hastily avoided the incoming Shadow Ball.

"Psychic? But that'll be-" and at the same time, I was about to mentally facepalm when he continued on with his command.

"...on the rocks and fire them to Weavile." He finished his command while smirking, Gardevoir's eyes suddenly glowed light blue and then rocks are now floating, almost the whole battlefield we're now filled of floating rocks and pebbles, then the rocks suddenly moved towards Weavile, the rocks we're too fast, and Weavile didn't have the time to dodge the rocks, making it hit badly, causing for it to faint.