~Who Are You?~

(A/N) So as you can see, I published a new book, just for fun, and this is the first time I will use this kind of writing style, I don't have any experience on these kinds of things but, let's just see... and please bare with me XD

_______________________________________

3rd Person's POV

"Why doesn't he reveal himself?" Serena asked to no one in particular, of course, the boy always show up, but never reveals himself, they always ask him, but he replies no word. He always save people, but doesn't accept gratitude, in fact, he always disappear if his job is done.

"Maybe sooner or later, we can identify him, we all know that he has a Pikachu as his partner." Dawn said, assuring Serena's curiosity, ever since that boy came, all the Professors here are always busy getting his identification, but sadly, they can't get it, it seems like there's a barrier before accessing his identification.

"I still can't believe that his Pikachu is really that powerful, maybe Misty's Gyarados cannot stand a chance against it." Gary joked, not minding if Misty is around, but unluckily, Misty really arrived, she has those fumes on top of her head, causing for all of them to sweat-drop, maybe she overheard what Gary said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!" Misty bursted out, Gary took a step back, sweats were now dropping from his head, he didn't knew that Misty was there when he said it.

"N-Nothing!" Gary defended, he raised both of his hands for defense, Misty calmed down and then sat with them.

"Even the neighborhood don't know his location, how can we find him?" May asked again, that gained our attention, we didn't even know his location. Finding him is really difficult, no identification, no location of him to find him, ugh.

"Hello class!" Professor Sycamore barges in to the room, all of us quickly settled down. Professor Sycamore is one of the Professors who really worked hard in finding the boy's identity. Professor Sycamore is really curious about him because he found a mega ring on the boy's wrists, so that means the boy really has a Pokemon that can mega evolve. The others don't know much about mega evolutions, but they know that it can make a certain Pokemon that can mega evolve, become powerful.

"Today we will be tackling about how to counterattack opponents if one of you is outnumbered." Professor Sycamore added, since trouble is always there, the Professors teaches them how to counterattack Pokemons even if they were outnumbered, they we're learning this so they can't rely on the boy who is helping them out all the time.

And they all know Diantha's battling style, the eye communication, the boy also has this kind of communication, he and his Pikachu is really good at it. Everytime the boy is engaged in Pokemon battles, they always see him nods, and Pikachu always use a move, understanding what the boy nods for.

"Okay call out your Pokemons first." Professor Sycamore requested, they nodded and then tossed their pokeballs.

'Del!

'Empol!'

'Eeelectiviiire!'

'Blaz!'