~What Kind Of Sorcery Is This?!~

Ash's POV

Challenge me, and he'll regret it. This guy doesn't know the meaning of mystery.

I think all eyes were now on us now, even those who are walking by stopped by to watch this battle. I could get used to this soon, and in fact, this is my first time having an official battle, let's just see how this goes.

'Master, I cant believe you were engaged in a battle that early!' a voice from Lucario went in my mind, it's not even my fault!

'Okay Mr. Prediction guy, I think you need to treat me to a food later, I won!' another feline voice came in, that sounds Zorua, more importantly, what does she mean by that?! They're betting whether I can get a battle or not?!

'I can't believe this...now I have to treat you for later...' a voice of a frowning Lucario went in again in my mind, I can't believe these Pokemons.

'Hey, you two, can you cut it out for a minute? Your trainer here is in a critical condition. Any help, and it'll be appreciated.' I scolded them, I really can't believe they can still do that despite of this condition.

'O-Okay okay, wait, you just have to battle Master. Just go ahead.' Lucario said as he cut off the aura communication, thank you for nothing Lucario.

"Hey! What are you doing? Just stand there? Let your Pokemon go out!" A male voice from ahead of me barged in, that sounds like the challenger, Calem, sounds like Camel, but anyways, here goes nothing.

"Gardevoir, lend me a hand please." I simply said as I threw Gardevoir's pokeball, she came out and cried, getting ready for the battle.

Yep, I do have a Gardevoir, don't be surprised at that, well maybe, I can show you more as I go on in this journey, I hope not.

Lillie's POV

"A Gardevoir! This is the first time I see one battling! I can't wait how this battle goes." Professor Sycamore said as he gets interested in battle. Although it is also my first time seeing one, I also want to see how Gardevoir battles with an Ice and Dark type Pokemon.

"Weavile, we'll go first, use Dark Pulse!" Calem cried, raising his fist up in the air. Weavile moved swiftly, charging at Gardevoir, while charging, Weavile hurled a shadowy orb, and then it jumped high in the air, before releasing it's Dark Pulse.

I looked at the other side, but I can just see the boy calmly standing there, it seems that he have no intention on commanding Gardevoir to dodge that Dark Pulse. It may hit her res-

I was cut off by the sudden and quick movement of Gardevoir, making the Dark Pulse miss it's target, gaining more and more attention to the ones passing by, a great thanks for the explosion. Also, murmurs of other people watching the battle can be heard, one question barged in my mind, how did the boy commanded Gardevoir to dodge?

The smoke cleared and a Gardevoir who is just calmly standing, can be seen, with it's trainer behind her, then after a moment, cheers we're now heard from everyone watching, they seemed to be excited about this battle,just the way me and professor feels.