Ch 6

^Third Person^

The group all collapsed on some seats, all puffed out from running around the park for so long. They all held some stuffed animals, milkshakes, Cotten Candy, Candy Apples, Takoyaki and other such foods and sweets.

"I'm puffed." Denki sighed.

"You said it." Sero agreed, taking a sip from his drink.

"Minaaaaaa... how many rides have we been on...?" Izuku asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Almost all of them..." Mina replied.

"Almost? I thought we did go on all of them?" Ejirou said.

"We haven't rode that one." Mina pointed to the largest waterslide there was.

"What the hell..." Katsuki murmured, staring at it.

"Oh wow..." Izuku breathed out.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Sero cheered.

They all jumped up and ran over to the slide cue. There was no line whatsoever. They guessed people were just imitated at how big it was. They went up an elevator to the top, going about 70ft up in the air. Once out, they walked over to the waterslide entry.

"Alrighty kidos. You sure you want to take this ride?"

"Of course!" Mina cheered.

"Okay then. Get in a pair. This slide occupies two at a time. Have fun now."

Katsuki immediately grabbed Izuku before the others and walked over to the entry. Katsuki sat down on a floaty donut and pulled Izuku down onto his lap. He pushed them down before wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist protectively.

"Let's go!" Izuku cheered.

They zoomed down an open tunnel, water splashing up in their faces. They felt like they were flying. They zoomed down the whole 70ft before splashing in a huge pool of water, a laughing, cheering mess. They floated to the pool edge and hopped out.

"K-Kacchan. Y-you can l-let go now." Izuku stuttered, face bright red.

Katsuki hugged him tighter, pushing his face into Izuku's curly hair. After a few more seconds, Katsuki let go. Denki and Ejirou came cheering out of the slide, followed by Mina and Sero who were just as loud.

"You guys sure took your time." Izuku said, helping them out.

"Yeah. We weren't sure if you guys made it." Ejirou joked.

"Now then. Let's head back. I'm getting tired." Mina said.

"I'm with ya on that." Denki sighed.

They grabbed all their things and headed out, back to the school. They brought up random topics as they headed round back to the dorms.

"Oh! That reminds me. I don't have a dorm yet. So, where will I be staying?" Izuku asked.

"That's right. Hmm... I guess you could stay with one of us." Sero suggested.

"I call dibs!" Mina and Denki called in unison.

"But I want him!" Ejirou complained.

"F*ck all of you. He's staying with me." Katsuki said.

The four all started to fight like little kids. Izuku and Sero heaved out sighs as they walked in.

"Maybe I shouldn't of asked." Izuku murmured.

"Nah. Why don't you ask Iida? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Sero suggested.

"Well, after the events of today, I don't think I will. I don't feel like waking up in the afterlife."