FOUR || OLD BONES

Fallon sat on the hood of the Hellcat, a lit but not smoked cigarette in between her fingers. The stars above Sunnyside glittered as she studied them, and she almost didn't hear the boots crunching on leaves behind her. "Hey, Cupcake," Dallas grinned as she slid onto the car next to Fallon. "Got a light?"

Fallon grinned and flicked on her lighter, the flame dancing past Dallas's lips when the other blonde lit her cigarette. They sat in silence for a moment, the smoke from their hands curling into the sky.

"So how've you been, Dally?" Fallon asked, and the girl chuckled. "Well, the Night Walkers treated us well for the past few years, but we figured it was time to come home."

"What did Knox think of that?" Fallon questioned, referring to the president of the Night Walkers MC. Dallas laughed, taking a drag of her cigarette. "Well, he said he knew we'd go back sooner or later. Didn't seem too pissed though. Anyway, how are you? I know you and Sweets are getting hitched, and on top of that you had a kid."

"Yeah," Fallon smirked, "And I had another near death experience."

"Jesus," Dallas sighed. "I go away for two years and you decide to go and get hurt again?"

"Pretty much. And I've been arrested three times since you've been gone." Fallon said, making Dallas throw her head back and laugh, a wide smile splitting Fallon's face. "Of course you have, my lil fuckin' trouble maker. Hey, remember that time we got arrested because our friends are stupid?" She asked, and Fallon sighed. "How could I forget?"

(Flashback)

"Well, it's you choice, Miss Wiley, whether or not you want to give us information on where your friends were that night." Officer Sherman said, the woman infuriatingly smug. "But I feel like this might persuade you."

Just then the door opened and Fallon was dragged in, bottom lip split, nose bleeding, and left eye blackened. Dallas gasped sharply at the state her girlfriend was in, obviously the victim of much harsher interrogation techniques.

The girl's eyes focused on Dallas and Fallon began to fight back, her blue eyes burning. "Don't you tell 'em nothin', Dallas. Don't worr—" Fallon started frantically, but was cut off when she was struck hard across the face by one of the cops. "Jesus!" Dallas shrieked, her wrists straining at the cuffs. "Let her go! This ain't about her!"

"As you wish." Sherman shrugged and the cops dropped Fallon on her face. She let out a stifled groan as her face made contact with the concrete, her blood smearing on the floor. Fallon struggled to her knees, a cop placing a hand on her shoulder to keep her down.

"Can...can I have a minute alone with Fallon?" Dallas asked, and Sherman sighed. "You get two minutes. Then you better have an answer."

The cops left and Fallon stumbled to her feet, staggering over to Dallas (who was still cuffed to the table). "Baby, are you okay?" Fallon asked worriedly, taking her hands in hers, and Dallas almost laughed. "Cupcake, have you seen your face? I'm just pissed they fucked you up. That's straight up police brutality on a 16 year old girl."

"I've been through worse." Fallon mumbled tiredly as she sat down across from Dallas in the metal chair meant for cops and lawyers. "That doesn't make it okay." Dallas sighed. "What are we gonna do?"

"Mama didn't raise no rat," Fallon said, "Actually, mama didn't raise me period, so I guess Daddy didn't raise no rat. Snakes don't snitch. The one thing we're not gonna do is tell that bitch Sherman anything about Fangs, Wolfie, or Dixie. Besides, Dev and Sweet Pea weren't even there."

"I know that, Fal, but Sherman thinks they were. Jesus, I have no clue how we're gonna get out of this." Dallas sighed, squeezing Fallon's thin hands.

Fallon gave her a grin, the one eye that wasn't ridiculously swollen twinkling at her. "It's okay, Dally. We'll make it. They won't throw us in Shankshaw for this."

"And even if they do, we'll never crack." Dallas smiled back halfheartedly. Fallon leaned her forehead against Dallas's, leaning across the table. "In unity, there is strength." She whispered, placing a gentle kiss on Dallas' lips. "In unity, there is strength." Dallas whispered back, resolute and holding on tight to Fallon's hands as the door opened.

(Present)

"That was hilarious. We got Sherman so good." Dallas smirked as Fallon giggled. "What a bitch. She really got what was coming to her."

"Yeah, didn't she get shot by a Ghoulie?" Dallas asked, and Fallon nodded. "Yep. She took mocking one of em a step too far, and shit went south. She took one to the dome day after Mikey was released."

"I missed this," Dallas said, throwing an arm around Fallon's shoulders. "These conversations."

"Who knows what would've happened if you and the Southerners never left?" Fallon sighed, taking a long drag of her cigarette. "Maybe we would'a stayed together. Maybe not."

Dallas huffed, but Fallon heard the hurt hidden behind her laugh. "I've tried to forget the day FP took our jackets, the day we left town, so many times. Still sucks."

Fallon shrugged. "Yeah. Yeah me too."

(Flashback)

"We're going back to our old MC. Just for a while. It's safe with them." Devereaux was saying to FP, Fallon half listening as she stared into the whiskey at the bottom of her glass. Sweet Pea and Fangs sat beside her, Fangs looking like he wanted to cry and Sweet Pea looking like he was about to put a hole in the wall with his fist.

"Does Knox know you're having it voted on?" FP asked, and Wolfgang sighed. "Yeah. Says we're welcome any time. Hopes we still have our cuts. Me, Dev, Dixie, and Dal. All four of us are going back to the Crest Haven charter."

All of the other Serpents murmured, wondering if the four leaving would ever come back.

Fallon felt sick, unable to look Dallas in the eye. She could feel her staring, but knew if she looked into those eyes she'd lose her resolve.

"I think you should go, Dallas."

"Fallon, please..."

"Go. Don't come back."

"Okay. Let's vote on it." FP said. "All those against Devereaux, Wolfgang, Dixie, and Dallas's departure?"

Some hands raised, including Fangs.

"And all those for?"

The majority of the Serpents' hands went up, and FP nodded. "There you go."

"I'll let Knox know we'll be heading out tomorrow." Wolfgang said, Fallon's stomach dropping as she watched the four take off their Serpent jackets, handing them to FP, now stripped of their patches for the foreseeable future.

They walked out of the Wyrm without looking back, Fallon downing the rest of her whiskey in the dead silence they left behind.

(Present)

"Nothing we can do now. I'm just glad you're back to help straighten the club out again." Fallon said, and Dallas laughed. "It's good to be back. I promise I won't leave until at the very least the Serpents are back to normal."

Or you could stay forever. Fallon thought as they looked up at the sky, the smoke and the stars dancing together across the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~

okay hi no sweet pea in this chapter but now you know a lil more of the fallonxdallas history! i promise our favorite tall dark and handsome guy will be in the next one.

love always,
sinatra rose x