Thirty-Five

Daaaaays later

Rylee's-
The audacity of Odell, i have been at home with our baby every night not one break. He's blown up in the media so much, his teammates and publicist makes me be every where. I wanna go out. I wanna have fun but I'm here raising our child damn near by myself.

It was 3 in the morning and i was rocking what was a screaming Ava as she was finally sleeping peacefully. Odell doesn't realize she's such a daddy's girl and actually wants to be around her daddy. Ava has to sleep with a shirt or something that smells like him when he's away or she'll scream all night.

I heard the door open and shut, i already knew who it was I rolled my eyes "Nice of you to visit your home for once"

He smacked his lips "Please don't start Ry I'm so damn tired"

"Oh an I'm not? Clearly you don't see me up at 3 in the morning with your screaming child when i have work in the morning" i whispered madly

He came and took her out my arms. She moved slightly before continuing to sleep.

"Odell i feel like I'm raising her by myself" i confessed

"Raising her by yourself?!" He said loudly

I squinted my eyes giving him my evil eyes as i noticed Ava was shaken a little by his loudness "I suggest you lower your damn voice and remember who you are speaking to before you wake my child up"

"Raising her by yourself?" He repeated this time much quieter "Look who pay the bills in this bitch! Buy formula for her ass! Put diapers on her ass! Make sure you and her in the latest shit!"

"Being there doesn't mean the shit you buy and the money you put out! It's about the times you are physically here Odell. You are never here!" I said to him "But you don't see that shit"

"Nigga I'm here as much as i can!" He protested "I'm a fucking brand Rylee, i gotta promote this shit to bring this money in here"

"Yeah cause going out with your hoe ass friends after games instead of coming home to your girlfriend and your baby" i rolled my eyes "you think you the only one that got it hard. You forgot i run a business? You forgot I got a brand? I'm in my bag everyday just like you and i still make the damn time to be here for Ava!"

"It's not the same shit Rylee damn! You think you know everything but you don't! I gotta do what the fuck i gotta do!" He said to me clearly at this point he was highly upset

I took Ava from him "Well don't be mad when you come home and we're not here"

I grabbed a water bottle and headed upstairs. I put Ava down in her crib and i climbed into bed.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then the bathroom light turn on and the door shut.

I had fallen into a light sleep when i felt the bed dip and arms around me. I pushed him off of me and turned over to finally fall into my deep sleep.

————————

I woke up looking at the clock say 9:30. Great i looked over at sleeping Odell and rolled my eyes. I got up walking into my closet to get some work clothes out. And then proceeded to shower. I got out, got Ava together and then dressed myself.

"Okay mama lets go" i placed her down in her crib "mommy gonna take her fat mama to daycare and then she gonna work really hard and then she gonna be back to pick her baby up ain't that right? Ain't that right" i baby talked her as she gave me a s...

"Okay mama lets go" i placed her down in her crib "mommy gonna take her fat mama to daycare and then she gonna work really hard and then she gonna be back to pick her baby up ain't that right? Ain't that right" i baby talked her as she gave me a smile

Odell came walking down that stairs "You wasn't gonna tell me bye?"

"You're usually not here so i never have to" i said nonchalantly

"And why can't my daughter stay here with me, imma be home all day" he said

I rolled my eyes "Because i had no idea you'd be home today. The day care has her on a schedule I'd rather not mess it up. You can pick her up Odell"

He scoffed "you still mad about last night?"

"Nah" i grabbed Ava diaper bag "You're just establishing your brand. Who am i or your daughter to get in the way of that? Do you."

I pecked his lips quickly "Love you"

I grabbed my purse, keys and Ava in the car seat and walked out the house leaving Odell standing there.

Odell's-

Okay so clearly she's still mad. Why don't she realize I'm trynna make it so she don't never have to work and my child and future children don't never have to work. I'm trynna provide for them.

I got up showering and shit to get my day together. I was meeting up with some of the guys.

———————————

"You fucked up" victor said

"Thanks Vic, I needed that" I said aggravated

He laughed "you got some kissing ass to do. Rylee will leave your ass and you know that. Don't fuck up."

"Rylee told me don't be surprised if she leave and take Ava" I said rubbing my hand down my face "I cannot lose them two"

"Well nigga you better pull some shit out your ass and make her feel better" he responded

_______________________________________

COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT