Seven

Sonny-

I went and picked up some shoes and some true's to stall time. I walked into the food court and saw Rylee sitting by herself eating, so I got me some food too and joined her at the table.

"Hi" she greeted me with that nice smile "What you got there?" I asked her about her food "It's a kickin chicken sandwich from Zaxbys, it's like my favorite place to eat in the whole world. It's super good" I shook my head "Never had it" she put her hand over her heart "Really?"

I laughed "Really. I usually be cookin at my house" she raised her eyebrow "So you a lil chef boyardee huh?" I ate some of my food "I mean I do a lil somethin, somethin" she laughed

We just kept talking, laughing, joking, and getting to know each other. She's actually a really nice person. She got a masters degree in business at California State University, she likes to cook, her favorite color is pink, and she's just a loving goofy person.

We both stood up "It was really nice meeting you" she looked up at me "You too" we ended it with a hug and a "I'll text you later"

Rylee-

The "date" or whatever you wanna call it, was nice. He really seems like a good guy. He has a masters degree in engineering from Florida Agricultural And Mechanical University.

I walked away from him to my car as I texted Brianna to tell her to come on

2:45pm The Next Day

I rejected Odell's 5th call in the last hour as I continued to smile and grin at Sonny's messages. He's such a nice guy.

The door bell rang, I walked to the door opening it to see red roses at my door step.

"I wish he would just stop already" I rolled my eyes picking up the roses throwing them in the trashcan.

Chapter Seven Complete.
Comment Comment