Two

Odell-

I pulled into my house's driveway grabbing my keys out the ignition and walking up to the house walking inside.

"Oh my god! Baby!" My girl Ashley greeted me at the door with a long hug "I was worried about you, where'd you stay?"

I put down my bag "at a friend house" she took my hand "you hungry? Look I'm sorry about the argument okay?" I nodded "I just had to go blow some steam, you know you good with me"

She smiled sincerely "I Love You" She jumped on my lap "I Love You Too" I kissed her forehead "What you got in here to eat?"

She got me and I followed her to the kitchen "I got some macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, all of that" This food didn't even compare to the food I was getting at Rylee house. "Sounds great, what we doing that?"

"Well we could go to the mall. I need some more stuff from Victoria Secret and PINK" I nodded in agreement "Okay"

I went upstairs throwing on some jeans and some sneakers while Ashley went and put on a whole outfit and her face.

Ashley a good girl, she nice in bed, I mean she like to suck dick, and if it won't for me blowing that back out she wouldn't have the fat ass that she has now. She's no Rylee, but she's who the public likes to see me with.

"Okay I'm ready" she said snapping outta my thoughts. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to the car. Ashley got in too and we drove.  She's not much of a talker so it was silent in the car besides the music.

I pulled up at the mall, got out and people automatically started coming up to us for pictures, autographs, all of that.

And Chapter Two Is Over. Sorry It's A Lil Short.
Comment,Vote, Comment