Four

Odell-

It's game over, we won 24 to 6. I walked back with the team to the lockeroom passing by the groupies. I saw Ashley and I kissed her as I was passing by. The cameras started flicking. I looked around for Rylee. No where to be found.

I walked to my locker grabbing a towel and getting in the shower real quick before the other niggas. I got and got dressed and grabbed my phone.

I read the text message that Rylee sent me "shit!" I threw all my shit in my duffle bag and jogged out the lockeroom.

"Babe! Where are you going!" Ashley yelled after me "I gotta go to my uh cousins house it's a emergency!" She jogged after me to my car she smiled because the cameras were watching "You want me to come?"

I shook my head "No it's not gone be long. I just gotta go" she put her hand on my shoulder and kissed me "I love you" I lied through my teeth "I love you too. I'll see you at home"

I threw my duffle bag in my car hopping in and speeding off to Rylee house. I got there and jumped out banging on her door.

Rylee's nosey ass best friend answered the door "What do you want Odell?" I saw Rylee's head popup from the couch. "Let him in" I stepped inside brushing past Brianna as she walked out the door

Rylee stood up "how dare you! How dare you sit me in the same place as your FIANCÉ! How dare you give her the ring I was dreaming about! How dare you not tell me about y'all getting engaged!!" I really couldn't say much "Look Rylee"

"Shut up! All I am to you is A Sideline Secret! I hate you Odell! I really do!" I just picked her up and carried her upstairs. She hit my back "Put me down! Stop!"

I put her on her bed and she pushed me back "Let me go! Leave me alone! I'm through with you!" I grabbed her kissing her lips down to her waist, she started grabbing my shirt taking it off.

Rylee-

Why does he do this to me?