"So, Pidge, want to tell us what that is about?" Hunk asked me as he resumed eating his food.

"U-um, m-my brother and h-his brother a-are friends and we are n-next door n-neighbors," I said as my blush started to go away and I looked up at Hunk and Lance. 

They just nodded with a weird looking expression on their faces. 

Once the bell rang, all three of us went to our respective classes for the second half of the day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After AP Spanish ended, I went back to my locker to get all of my belongings before exiting out of the front doors. Many people were hanging out with their friends near their cars. I decided to start looking for Keith so I started to wander around in the parking lot. I saw that Keith was leaning against his motorcycle, talking to a few guys that were at his lunch table. I hesitantly walked towards the large circle of people who were surrounding Keith. 

When I reached the group, I lightly tapped one guy on his shoulder. He turned around and looked down, a frown on his face.

"What do you want, kid?" He said in a gruff voice, and I looked down at my feet, opening my mouth to reply.

"I-I w-was w-waiting for K-Keith."

When I said this, laughter started to ring around me and some new voices started to say things to me.

"You, looking for Keith. Ha, in your dreams, kid."

"Keith doesn't talk to people like you."

"Yeah, you're just a girl trying to get attention."

As the comments came to me, I started to tremble, tears forming in my eyes. These were just like the things my bullies from Galra High used to say to me!

I realized that Keith wasn't saying anything and when I looked up, I saw that he had an emotionless face, almost as if he didn't care what these people were saying to me. 

Once I figured out that he wasn't going to help me, I turned around and started walking away from them, while the comments and laughter got louder. 

Why did I think that if I told them that Keith was going to take me home that they wouldn't say anything?

Why did I think that Keith was going to defend me from those people?

The questions started to form in my head as tears fell from my eyes. I started walking on the sidewalk, not caring if I was going to right way or not. 

I just wanted to get away from them.

After about 10 minutes or so, my tears went away and I realized that I did not know where I was. 

I was lost.

Good job, Katie.

As I tried to retrace my steps, I saw a person on a motorcycle coming towards me and I froze, panic filling my head.

Oh-no, what if this guy was going to kidnap me or-or torture me?

I turned the other direction and started to run without a second thought. I just wanted to get away from whoever that person was. 

However, when I turned around, I saw that the bike was gaining on me and I was slowly losing my breath. 

Curse my slowness. 

When the bike came near me, the guy took off his helmet and I realized that it was Keith.

Immediately, I looked down as my eyes started to water again. I hurriedly wiped them away before Keith could see them though.

"D-did you n-need a-anything?" I asked, keeping my head down. Was he going to be mad at me for what happened before? 

"Yeah, I need to take you home. You are going the wrong way and I need to make sure you are safe. Otherwise, your brother is going to kill me," Keith said as he ran a hand through his hair.

I wasn't sure why I said this. It might have been because of the anger or sadness I was feeling. 

"Why do you care if I am safe or not? You didn't care when your friends were humiliating me."

Once I realized I said that I clamped a mouth over my hand, shocked at my words. How could I say such a mean thing to anybody?

Keith's eyes were filled with regret as he said, "Yeah, I am sorry about that. It's just that-"

"I-I am s-so s-sorry!" The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"Sorry for what?" The boy in front of me asked, confused.

"I-I didn't m-mean to s-say that t-to you," I muttered, looking down in embarrassment. 

Keith just laughed it off, and when I heard him laugh, I couldn't help but think what an amazing laugh he had.

"Why, thank you for the apology and the compliment, Pidge," Keith said with a smirk, and I realized that I had accidentally voiced my thoughts out loud.

"Anyway, let's get you back home before I have two people planning my murder," Keith said as he put the helmet on my head. 

I smiled, but he couldn't see through the helmet, so I just sat down on his bike and we were off home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Chapter 6 is finally done!

Sorry for the delay, but I wrote half of this story and then the next day, it was gone. I had to rewrite the entire thing and it was annoying.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to comment and/or vote!