Halloween

Izuku and Shinsoy both 4 were getting ready to go trick or treating. Izuku was of course All Might, while Shinsou was dressed up as Aizawa.

 Izuku was of course All Might, while Shinsou was dressed up as Aizawa

They headed out running under the moonlight nght. They ran and played while trick or treating. Once they finished trick or treating their buckets were full of candy. After getting home Shinsou and Izuku ran to Izuku's room and started to eat some candy while also throwing some in the air as if they were candy rich. Then they ran around the house playing heroes vs. villains, but after some time they tired themselves out. They fell on the couch tired, so they watxhed some TV. Much to the delight of the adults. But as time passed they fell asleep hugging eachother. The adults immediately started to take pictures. They looked so comfortable in eachothers arms that the adults didn't have the heart to walr them up so they brought a blanket. Allowing them to sleep together the rest of the night.

The end.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this it's short but this is what I came up with, and a lot of you guys want Tododeku instead of Shindeku so I'm going to do Shinsou x Izuku x Todoroki. Also from my poll for the other ships I'm also going to do are Kirishima x Bakugou
and
Aizawa x Yamada
But you cam still give me suggestions for other ships as long as they don't involve the people I've just mentioned.