Internships Part 2

For the rest of the day Toshinori and Torino were sharpening the boys fighting skills. And the next day they would go around Hosu patroling the place.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------
As Toshinori, Izuku, Shinsou, and Torino board the train they sit down and relax for a little while. That is until a hero literally crashed through the wall and a Nomu on top of him. All of them got into a fighting stances and All Might punched the Nomou once and it went flying. The group went after the Nomou and once they caught up to it there was another one but it had wings. Izuku and All Might charged at the Nomous. Izuku punched the Nomou in the brain with 50% of One For All multiple times until it fell to the ground [dead]. All Might only had to jump up to hit the Nomou in the head a few times with all his strength to make it fall to the ground. The group then looked around and there they saw the hero Iida was interning with, Manual. But wait why wasn't Iida with him? Izuku knew something was wrong so he told Shinsou he was going to go find Iida. So Izuku set out on his journey. While jumping from alley to alley until he finally found Iida. But Iida was in a bad position so before going into the fight he sent his location. As he jumped down he tackled the hero killer getting him away from Iida and the hero Native. Hero Killer was taken aback by the tackle but he recovered quickly and got into a fighting stance getting ready. Izuku did the same and seconds later the Hero Killer pounced at Izuku but Izuku dodged him this went on for a little while until the Hero Liller started to rant about how the hero society was all fake. And how heroes only did it for the money and how only All Might was worthy enough to kill him. Izuku being Izuku started to rant aswell on how he would still save anyone no matter if the hero society was broken because he would so anything to help anyone in need, no matter the cost. Izuku then hit the Hero Killer in the face and he heard something he glanced at the other side. Shinsou and Todoroki were there. But in that little time the Hero Killer recovered and sliced him in the arm licking the blood. Izuku fell to the ground paralized. At least Shinsou and Todoroki were there to help. Iida after staying quiet and just staring at the fight finally spoke but what came out of his mouth was something nobody expected. Iida started to yell about how this was supposed to be his fight to avenge his brother. He got only one response and it was from Izuku and it was no matter what you say or do we will help you because we are heroes and that's what heroes do, help. And Iida could only stare at him in disbelief as tears pricked his eyes and they started to fall. Iida was crying but they still had a fight to win. So as Izuku was paralized Shinsou and Todoroki took over and started to fight the Hero Killer. While doing so Izuku informed them to not allow the Hero Killer to taste their blood or else they'll be paralized. Taking Izuku's advice neither of them instigated a fight. After a few minutes Izuku's paralysis went away. Izuku made the assumption that from the different blood types the time differs on their paralysis. So all they had to do was keep the Hero Killer busy until other heroes come to help.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry this was short but holly lord school is a bitch and a pain in the ass. The only thing I can assure for now is that I will update on Halloween because Halloween is my favorite Holliday.
Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------