First Day of School

During the UA exams Bakugo got first place with 77 villain points.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Present First day at UA
-----------------------------------------------------------
As Izuku entered the room he recognized Bakugo and the two other students from the exam for the recommended people.
"How the Fuck did you get in this class you weren't at the exams?!" Bakugou yelled just as Izuku walked in. Izuku said nothing and sat down in an empty seat. Then a boy with glasses and dark blue hair started introducing himself.
"Hello my name is Iida Tenya. I presume you got in here through recommendation. And not to be rude or anything it's just that I'm curious who recommended you?" Said Iida. Izuku did not respond and was happy when a caterpillar thing came into the room and Izuku noticed that the weird caterpillar thing was the underground hero Eraser Head.
"It took all of you 8 seconds to quiet down. I'm Aizawa Shota your homeroom teacher. Now put on this gym uniform and meet me outside." Said Aizawa "Wait what should we call you sensei?" Said Iida. "Just call me Aizawa." Said Aizawa in a tired voice. Izuku then walked up to him and with all his courage he could muster said something he did not believe. "You look like you need a lot of coffee and a computer to just sit down and scroll through some memes." Said Izuku. Aizawa surprisingly smiled and chuckled at Izuku's statement.
----------------------------------------------------------- At the locker rooms (Bakugo is going to start a shananagin in the locker room)
----------------------------------------------------------- "How did you make it in here how did you cheat the system tell me!" Screamed Bakugo. "I got in here through recommendations so shut up already I'm trying to change." Replued Izuku in a harsh tone.
Bakugo grabbed him by the color and screamed. "Who recommended you useless Deku."
Suddenly Aizawa came in on all the boys since it took to long for them to come out because they were all seeing the shananigin that Bakugo is doing.
"I took a liking to Izuku so put him down and if you want to know so badly who recommended him it was All Might so get out NOW!" Said Aizawa.
Everyone was stunned to see that one of their classmates was recommended by the Symbol of Peace and then suddenly Izuku spoke.
"How did you know I was recommended by All Might?!" Shouted Izuku in surprise.
"I asked for all my students files so I know who recommended you." Replied Aizawa. "Ok now everybody OUT! We're 1 minute late into my activity." Said Aizawa.
-----------------------------------------------------------
At the courtyard
-----------------------------------------------------------
"We will be having a quirk apprehension test and since Bakugo got first on the exam he will go first." Said Aizawa. Bakugo got ready and did a big explosion while he screamed DIE at the poor inanimate object. Bakugo threw the ball 705 meters away. Then a girl with pink skin and hair said it looked fun. "Fun you say then the person who gets last place is expelled." Said Aizawa. Everyone was shocked and didn't say anything until they moved on to the 50 meter run. The boy with engines got second with 3.356 seconds while Izuku won with 2.456 seconds. Many where surprised the green haired boy that is very shy was faster than the guy that has a quirk that makes him fast. Next was the grip strength test. And again they were surprised that the guy with 6 hands had 540 kilogram strength lost to Izuku who broke the machine. Next the standing long jump people were getting less surprised when Izuku was first place in the jump even though they thought the frog girl would win. Then the repeated side steps everyone then expected Izuku to win and they were right again he beat the grape guy. Finally the ball throw at that moment the class thought Izuku can't beat infinity but they were wrong he also got infinity by using his telekinesis quirk.
1-Izuku Yagi
2-Momo Yaoyorosu
3-Shoto Todoroki
4-Katsuki Bakugo (ASS HOLE)
5-Tenya Iida
6-Fumikage Tokoyami
7-Mezo Shogi
8-Mashiaro Ojiro
9-Eijiro Kirishima
10-Mina Ashido
11-Ochaco Uraraka
12-Koji Koda
13-Rikido Sato
14-Tsuyu Asui
15-Yuga Aoyama
16-Hanta Sero
17-Denki Kaminari
18-Kyoka Jiro
19-Toru Hagakure
20-Minoru Mineta (PERVERT)
Aizawa then said no one is getting expelled Momo then said it was all a logical ruse since the beginning. Izuku interrupted by saying that last year he expelled an entire class so that means he saw potential in us to not expelled one of us. Then Aizawa said he was correct and to go change then go to the classroom to the classroom to get a sheet. Izuku then approached Aizawa.
"Do you know all the details of my life like how I am connected to All Might?" Asked Izuku.
"Actually yes I know everything but don't worry I won't say anything." Said Aizawa.
-----------------------------------------------------------Author's Note
It took me so long to write this Plus's I think it sucks so tell me if it's ok.
Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------