Shinsou and Internships

Nedzu called Mineta to tell him that he was no longer part of the Hero course but he could still be in General Ed. Mineta askes why he was being kicked out of the Hero course. Nedzu then gave the phone to Aizawa. Aizawa explained to him thet he saw little potential in him and the little potential he saw in him was thrown out the window in the Sports Festival. Aizawa also said that because of his high placements in his test was the only reason he could still stay at UA if he chooses to take the offer of going to General Ed. Mineta accepts the offer and thay sent him his new schedule.

Once the call ended Shinsou walked into the room so he could get his new schedule from his dad since he already knew he was now part of Class 1-A. Once Aizawa was done getting his stuff ready he headed home with Shinsou and Yamada.

Now the day after the Sports Festival Aizawa walked into class announcing there was a new student in class and that Mineta will no longer be part of the class. The girls started to cheer that the pervert was gone. Then Shinsou walked into class looking like a second Aizawa but they noticed it was the boy who Izuku talks to during lunch. They started to ask him questions when Aizawa silenced all of them. Aizawa told Shinsou to sit next to Izuku. Then Aizawa started to speak about the interships and how they were very spread out unlike previous years. Then he brought up a hologram thay showed the number of heroes that wanted them to intern with them. Izuku, Todoroki, and Bakugou had the most offers while the rest had very few. Aizawa then said they have up until their next period to choose which hero agency they want to intern with. Izuku already knew he was going to be with his dad and asked "Hey Shinsou who are you going to intern with because I already know who I'n interning with." "Well who are going to intern with because I want to join you." Replied Shinsou. "I'm interning with my dad." Whispered Izuku. "Oh do you think he would take me as an inter for that period of time or should I choose someone else." Asked Shinsou a little nervous. "Of course he will he's already met you and I know for a fact that he took a liking towards you!" Exclaimed Izuku. "Ok then lets fill out the paper so we can turn it in before the end of the day." Said Shinsou.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Ok every one get ready for your train or your going to miss it." Said Aizawa and the students all went to their respective places except for Izuku and Shinsou because Izuku's dad was right there so Aizawa preety much had to walk them back to UA but he was too lazy and he trusted his son and Izuku to make there way to UA without him. Aizawa was indeed correct because thay made it UA with no trouble at all. Once there Izuku and Shinsou saw All Might but in his civilian form which wasn't that different because he was just a tall blond man that was very muscular. "Hey there Izuku my boy and Shinsou! How are you?" Asked Toshinori. "Well everything is okay." Replied Shinsou. "Oh by the way we are going to Hosu city to try and arrest the Hero Killer!" Said Toshinori. "You want to know something dad we could have just taken a train to hosu instead of coming here and then going to Hosu." Said Izuku. Izuku then started to mumble something about his dad being an idiot. "Ok, lets go pack now and get ready to leave to Hosu!" Exclaimed Toshinori.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------
"So which train do we board?"asked Izuku. "We are going on train number 5." Replied Toshinori. "Ok, lets go Shinsou!" Exclaimed Izuku.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------
Once they got off the train Toshinori said they were going to go to go to his old sensei's home to train with him. That doesn't seem out of the ordinary until you realize that Toshinori was shaking in fear the entire time. As they walk to the house they open the door and Toshinori freezes along with everyone else because the retired hero Gran Torino is on the floor with a red substance which they hope is not blood. Thankfully it's not and Gran Torino just spilled ketchup over himself and the floor. "Hello, Gran Torino, I said I was coming here so we could train Izuku and Shinsou together. So when do we start?" Said Toshinori in a calm demeanor but on the inside he was dying of fear. "Oh, well I suppose we can start right now!" Exclaimed Torino as he started to jump around the house at and hit the kids on the back. "Come get me!" Is the only other thing he says still jumping from wall to wall getting ready to hit the kids. He doesn't expect Shinsou to just ask him "So is this how we're really going to start our intership, huh?" Gran Torino so innocently answered with a simple yes not knowing of his mistake. Shinsou smirks in response and commands him to stop jumping from wall to wall and sit down. Torino not having control over himself did as he was told. Once snapped out of his trance he asked "How did you do that? Wait, what's your quirk?" Shinsou simply smiled and answered with "My quirk is brainwashing." Gran Torino smiled and then told Shinsou to sit down. Shinsou did as told and watched as Gran Torino humped on the walls and hit Izuku in the back so they could have their own little fight just like Shinsou. Izuku in response used his telekinesis to get a hold of Gran Torino and the whith using only 5% of One For All jumped on a wall really fast to get behind Gran Torino and hit him exactly in the same spot as he did. Gran Torino simply turned to Toshinori and says "I think we should just use this internship to teach them more combat skills and how to patrol because they seem to already have a hang on most things." Said Torino. Toshinori just agreed while the kids smiled at ecahother.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for not updating in a long time. And on the poll for whatever other ship you want is still on except woth any ship with Izuku.
The ships I have gathered from the comments on previous chapters are
Aizawa x Yamada
Bakugou x Kirishima
Todoroki x Momo
You can still give me more ship idead and you can vote if you want me to do the ship or not. Until next time.
Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Deku's family - DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara