"They been that way every since I was a carhop." She enlightens.

She actually the manager during my shifts. Glad I got in good with her.

"They need to find a new hobby."

I deliver to five more cars, gaining more tips before I decide on taking a food break with Andrea. With the twenty dollars, I ordered myself a footlong chili cheese coney, four-piece mozzarella sticks, vanilla ice cream on a cone and a Ocean Water to drink.

Andrea and I sat outside at the tables. From the slight chill, I wore a light zip hoody to keep me warm.

"That pregnancy hunger?" She asks, while I dip a fry into the ice cream.

"Chile, yes." I say, rolling my eyes slightly. "I wanted everything on the menu but that's just to much. I'm gone throw this up later on. I already know."

She chuckles, shaking her head.

"I was the same way when I was pregnant." She admits, sipping on her drink. I nod in response.

"It'll pass over, though."

"It need to hurry up." I say, biting into my coney. "Was you raised on this side?"

"East?" She asks, I nod in confirmation. "Yeah. I live in the apartments down the street, literally."

I nod my head, chewing the rest of the food in my mouth before she spoke --

"You raised around here?"

"Nope, in the Highlands." I inform, licking more of the ice cream. She nods her head.

"I know a few peeps out that way. Northside coo, but I'm a Eastside baby."

"Same for, just the other way around." I say, chuckling lightly.

"How far along are you?"

"Almost eleven weeks." I inform her. Her eyebrows rose, shocked.

"That's crazy how you not showing already. Or at least a little bit."

"Something starting to form." I stand from the seat and raise my uniform T-shirt, turning to the side to show her the small pudge that's forming on my lower stomach. She nods her head.

"Okay, I see it. You must be wearing a larger T-shirt."

"A medium, yeah." I sit back down, "I usually wear smalls. I know I'll need a large down the line."

"You better embrace that big belly once it do. I loved mine," She pauses in thought. "Well, that's up until I couldn't see my vagina, bend down, shave nothing but my underarms, couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep–"

"Alright, girl." I cut in, chuckling. "That doesn't sound very exciting."

"Cause it ain't." She admits bluntly, "I'm not even finna front with you. You'll have your times of being irritated and even cry cause you can't do certain stuff anymore. And the mood swings..." She sighs dramatically, "Goodness. I hope your boyfriend ready to deal with it."

"Ain't no boyfriend. A baby daddy is all their is." I correct her. Menace will never be my boyfriend.

"Shit, him too."

Andrea and I talked the rest of our break and went back to work. I glanced at the time on my phone and see I have three more hours to go before I could clock-out and get off my feet; Sonic closing at eleven.

❥∆❥∆❥

Gladly, the next three hours breezes by and I could clock out. I wave bye to Andrea before strolling to Paradise's silver 2010 Kia Forte. I slide into the passenger seat, alerting her I was in. She stares at me briefly before leaning forward and starting the ignition.