Eight

I woke up and my head felt like it was going to explode. I moaned. "Sydney! Thank god you're awake!" Harry said running over to the side of the bed. "What happened?" I asked, touching my head. There was a big bandage over it. Harry pulled my hand away from my head and said, "Don't touch and we were at the club and you fell. I was kind of hoping you could tell me what happened." I sat up and looked around the room. "Wheres Tori?" I asked. "They are all waiting outside the room. Tori is freaking out." "Can I see her?" I asked. He nodded and left the room. Tori came rushing through the door. "Oh my god! I'm so happy your okay!" She practically leaped onto the hospital bed and hugged me. "Im fine." I said. "So whats wrong with me?" I asked. "The doctor said that he would let us know soon." She told me. Then the rest of the boys came in the room. "Cant handle the club pretzel girl?" Liam said teasingly. "I told you didnt I?" Niall said smiling at me. "Im glad your okay." Louis and Zayn added. "Thanks guys. Liam, I think you're right, im not fit for the clubbing lifestyle and Niall, im sorry! You were right! Thanks for being there for me!" I said. Then a doctor walked in the room. "Sydney, im happy to see you are up and talking, how are you feeling?" "Um, alright, my head is aching really badly though." I confessed. "Yeah thats usual. You have a minor concussion. Just stay in bed for a couple of days and you should be fine." He said. I looked down. Really? I only get a week with the boys and I have to spend it sitting in bed. "Okay." I simply said and then laid back. "What time is it?" I asked after the doctor left. "One in the morning." Zayn said. I huffed. "You guys should get some sleep okay?" I said. They all nodded except Harry and Tori. "Im not leaving my best friend in her time of need." Tori said stubbornly. "But you need your sleep. Cmon, ill drive you back first thing in the morning and then she can come back to the hotel and you can have her anytime you want." Louis said reasurring her and rubbing her back. "Fine. Goodnight Sydney. Ill be here when you wake up!" She said smiling. "Creeper!" I said winking at her. "Now, Harry go!" I said. "Im not a dog Sydney." He said stubbornly too. They all slowly left the room except Harry. "Really you need your sleep!" I protested. "Then I will sleep here. I left you once, I promised not to do it again!" He replied. "No. You promised to never forget me." "Oh hush, you're not going to win." He said taking a seat. I rolled my eyes and laid down to get comfortable.

I kept tossing and turning and I could see that Harry was doing the same. Finally I stopped and turned to Harry. "Pst Harry!" I said trying to whisper. He looked straight up. "Huh?" He asked. I patted the bed next to me. "What?" He asked. "I know you're not comfortable down there." I teased. He didnt look like he was going to come but finally he got up. I scooched over and he crawled into the bed with me. All we had was a sheet to keep us warm. I started shivering. "Come here." Harry said opening his arms. I quickly moved over into his chest. "So, thats the only reason you told me to come up here? Because I was uncomfortable?" He said winking at me. "Yeah." I said unconvincingly. "So who was that guy you were dancing with?" He asked. "I don't know." I said honestly. "Then why did you dance with him?" "Do you know that waitress?" I practically yelled. Immediately, I wish I hadn't. I forgot I was in a hospital. I think he was taken back a bit. He didnt expect that. "Well?" I asked when he remained silent. "Touche" He said quietly. "Thats it? Thats all you got to say about the hoe you were making out with? You're so nice Harry." I rolled my eyes and turn over, so my back was to him. "Wow." Harry said quietly. "Sorry?" He said as if it were a question. I didnt answer. I just looked out the window. After a few minutes Harry touched my shoulder and said "Sydney." "Just go to bed." I replied and then closed my eyes. I started to shiver again and I knew that I was in for a long night.

I woke up the next morning to see Tori sitting in the chair on the other side of the room watching tv. "I told you I'd be here." She said smiling. "Where's Harry?" I asked. "They have a cd signing at the mall." She said. "So, the doctor said you could leave at any time. Whenever your ready." She added. I sat up and said "Than what are we waiting for?" I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of clothes that Tori brought me. We drove back to the hotel and went into Harrys room so I could have a shower. After I got out of the shower and put on some clothes, Tori asked if Harry had stayed the night with me. I nodded. "Oh!" She said and if on cue my phone went off.