Chapter 7

I was crying. I can't believe it didn't work. Hermione found me crying on the floor my wand pointing at myself, muttering the words over and over again. Trying to leave this godforsaken world. It never works.

"Why won't it work, Hermione I just want to die. He'll never love me. It hurts so bad." I sob into her chest.

"I know Harry. He will love you. I know he will. He doesn't even know that your his Veela. It'll be okay, Harry." Hermione tells me wiping my tears away. I nod.

"C'mon, Bills wedding will start soon and then we'll start our hunt for horcruxes. I'm sure that that will help you get your mind off things." I nod. She helps me get dressed, then takes me down to the wedding.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hunting for horcruxes gives one a lot of time to think. I have tried to kill myself multiple times, failing every time. When that doesn't work, I use the shard of the Mirror Of Erised to cut myself.

When we get discovered in the woods, my wings flair out, one of them smells like my mate, but there is nothing I can do. Hermione has to send a hex at me so that I don't look like myself.

As we walk I can tell we are getting closer to my mate. Which makes me struggle in the mans grasp. Draco is going to reject me, and I'm going to die. Death does not scare me, being rejected does.

I'm forced into the ground when we get to the manor. They pull Draco, my mate, right in front of me and it takes everything I have to night jump into his arms. He touches my forehead where my scar is and beautiful wings burst out of his back. I see an image, I can tell Draco is showing it to me, he shows us together and happy. When the image recedes I observe his wings. They are completely black with an spot of brown here or there. His hand lingers on my forehead, and he forces his wings back.

"Draco what was that? Is he Harry Potter?"

"Nothing, I don't know who he is. I can't be sure he isn't Potter, but as far as I know Potter doesn't have wings." Draco answers.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I can hear Hermione's screams. I pull Ron and Luna to my side, so they know I'm there. I'm sure it will be okay. Dobby appears and we escape, Draco jumps in as we aparate and Bellatrix throws two knives.

I find Hermione who leads me to Dobby. I look around for Draco and find him stumbling over to us. I look back at Dobby and take him into my arms. A knife protruding from his stomach.

"It'll be okay Dobby. You'll be okay." I promise him. Draco colapses beside me, and leans heavily into me.

"Malfoy move your hand." Hermione says.
I look over to him and see blood on his hand. I let out a strained sob.

"Hermione fix them. Fix them. Please." I can barely talk through my tears.

"Dobby is proud he could help Master Harry. Dobby is okay with leaving."

I let out a mother strangled sob.

"Hermione!" I scream she has to help them.

"I'm sorry Harry, the knives were enchanted I can't heal the wound." I can see the light fade out of Dobbys eyes, and a bright light surrounds me and Draco. When the light fades I feel more powerful, I look over to Draco and his would is healed, looking back to Dobby he looks more fragile then ever. I cry and sob and scream. Everyone leaves me in peace except Draco who holds me, and rocks me.

"I'm here Harry. I'm here. It'll be okay. I'm here." He repeats that over and over. When I stop crying I wrap Dobby in a white sheet and move to the hill, where I want to burry him.

"I want a proper barrial no magic." Ever one nods and we get to work. We had a mini funeral for him, and find flowers to burry atop his grave. I'm so tired.

A/N: sorry for taking so long with this I've been kinda busy with my school play. I can't remember what happens after they burry Dobby but as soon as I remember I'll write more. Please comment and vote.