Chapter 5

I wake up in the Slytherin common room to arguing. It's quite unpleasant.

"I would you guys shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry Harry. It's time for breakfast would you like to come with us."

I pull my self up, before nodding at Pansy. She helps me get up, and she, Blaise, Draco and I all walk to The Great Hall together.

"I'm going to sit with the Gryffindors." I tell them. They nod and tell me to be safe. We split before we enter.

I sit at the end of the table, most people are glaring at me. Hermione, Neville and Ginny all move to sit next to me.

"Hey," I say timidly.

"Harry, we want you to know we trust you and support you all the way. Even if the Slytherins are the only ones who can calm you down, we're just happy you have someone okay?" Hermione says, Ginny and Neville nod along.

"Thanks guys. That really means a lot." I tell them smiling.

"Hey, no one wants you here. Why don't you go eat with the snakes sense you like them so much." Semus yells at me.

"You're a freak Potter. You don't fit in, you should just kill yourself save he-who-must-not-be-named the hassle." Someone from farther down yells.

"Don't listen to them Harry." Ginny says, resting her hand on my arm, which only causes me to freak out more.

I get up and rush out of the room. I can't deal with this right now.

I go to the closest bathroom.

What's happening to me? I don't understand.

I stay in the bathroom stall long after curfew. My wings are out and wrapped around my self. I don't understand what's happening. Just thought of someone touching me, who isn't Pansy, makes me feel sick. I end up falling asleep in the bathroom.

When I wake up it's late into the day and I know I've missed several classes. I get up and go out of the bathroom, trying and failing, for the most part, to make my self look some what presentable. I head to the library, hoping to find Hermione there.

"Hey, Hermione."

"Harry! Are you okay?" I nod at her. She looks like she doesn't believe me but let's it go.

"I was doing some research and I found it rather weird that Pansy is the only one you will let touch you. You don't think she's your–you know." She asks with suspicion and slight disgust.

"No. She has a comforting presence but she's not my mate. I would know if she was." I tell her shaking my head.

"You look exhausted. Dumbledore wanted to talk to you and then you can take a nap or something I'm sure." I give a nod of my head and drag myself out of the library and towards Dumbledores office.