Chapter 4

"Come on, Harry. There's an empty compartment up ahead." I trudge along the isle trying hard to not touch anyone, my eyes are scrunched closed in pain. We finally reach the compartment and the pain eases.

"You all right there, Harry?" I nod to Neville, and slowly open my eyes, taking in my friends.

Ginny is sitting next to me, careful not to touch me, Hermione is on my other side next to the window. Across from Hermione is Ron, they are holding hands, I observe. When they see me looking they blush and their hands drop. Sandwiches between Ron and Luna is Neville. All of them looking at me with concern in their eyes.

"I'm fine guys, really." I reassure them. "Hermione, I'm tired can I lean on you?"

"Sure, Harry. Whatever you need."

So I lean on her and fall asleep.

"Boy, get down here! Now!" I hurry down stairs, and wait in front of Uncle Vernon with my head down.

"What is this?" He yells at me pointing to the mess in the table where Dudley was painting. I glance at it and then lower my head again.

"I'm sorry Uncle Vernon I'll get to cleaning it right away." I say in a quiet voice.

"Damn right you will, and when you are done I will issue you your punishment for making the mess in the first place you little shit."

I nod quietly and grab a rag and clean it up. I know well enough not to talk back to Uncle Vernon. I should have cleaned this right away.

I head towards Uncle Vernon. Once I reach him he drags me by my ear to his and Aunt Petunias room. He tosses me like a rag doll into the bed. I scramble back.

What is he going to do to me?

He gets on the bed and pulls me towards him so I'm on my back and he's on top of me. He rips my pants down, and shoved himself into me.

"Please Uncle Vernon. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't do this Uncle Vernon." I plead him.

"Shut up boy."

"Harry. Harry! Hey it's okay. It's okay. Shh."

I scramble away from Hermione, not bothering to wipe my tears. I land on the floor.

"Don't touch me. I'm sorry please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. Please." I beg them.

"Harry, it's okay. It's just us." Ginny reaches for me. I rush out of the compartment and run into the first empty one I can find casting as many locking spells as I can think of, before shoving myself into the corner and aiming my wand at the door. I can tell I'm shaking. I know they were my friends and that they wouldn't hurt me, but I can't.

I can hear my heart beat in my ears and I know I'm breathing hard. But I can't seem to calm my self down. I try to even my breathing but it doesn't help.

He's going to find me. He's going to kill me for running away before I completed my chores. I feel sick. No I'm not going to throw up I'm not.

But I can't keep it down and I throw up all over myself, with out meaning to. Once everything I ate is out I continue to throw up the acid in my stomach and dry heave.

I can't do this. I can't do it. I need to leave, but if i do he'll find me. I can't. I can't, oh god.

"Harry, open up. It's okay we aren't going to hurt you. Let us in." Hermione try's to reason with me.

"He'll find me. He'll kill me. I can't go out or else he'll kill me. I don't want to die." I cry.

"You're safe Harry The Dark Lord won't try to find you here not when Dumbledore is so close. You'll be okay I promise, just let us in."

I shake my head even though they can't see me.

"Leave me alone! You'll lead Uncle Vernon right to me! Leave me alone! He'll kill me. He's going to kill me." The door blasts open and my wings go around me instinctively.

Oh, god. He's found me. He's going to kill me. Maybe it would be okay if I was gone. But I don't want him to kill me.

I feel someone approach me, and I hear someone scream. I think it's me.

"What is going on here?" I hear someone scream.

He's going to kill me.

"I don't know he freaked out and locked himself in here. And then wouldn't open the door so we blasted it in."

Someone is trying to pull me wings from around me.

"Why the hell, Granger, would you forcefully try to get in here? What were you thinking?" They yell.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please don't hurt me. Leave me alone!" I go from murmuring to screaming and back to murmuring.

"Potter is obviously having a panic attack. Everyone get out. Pansy, Blaise you two stay. Pan, you go on that side of him and pet his wings, and whisper reassurance to him. Blaise guard the door, I don't want anyone in here, not even teachers unless it's Severus."

"Shh it's okay. He's not here. You're on the train at Hogwarts. Shh, we are here to protect you. We won't hurt you. He's not here." I feel someone pet my wings, and I flinch back. They stop petting but keeping on whispering to me.

"Everyone shut up. Your making him panic more. I need silence. I don't care that your his friends shut up!" And it's quieter.

I'm not sure how long I'm sitting there in the fetal position before I slowly let my wings drop. I see Blaise standing at the door keeping everyone out. Pansy is next to me, and I lean into her and let her pet my wings and hair. She lets me cry into her shoulder.

"Harry," she whispers, "can Draco cast a cleaning charm?"

I nod mutely into her shoulder. In a second I feel much cleaner.

"Harry, Professor Snape is here. He has a calming potion he wants to give you. It will help I promise." I shake my head vigorously, the thought of drinking something makes me feel like I'm going to throw up again.

"C'mon, let us through. We're his friends not you twats!" My feathers bristle at the sound of Ron, and I press my self closer to Pansy.

"You may be his friends, but it is quite obvious he is more comfortable with us." That's Draco.

"Is that true Harry?" Hermione.

I nod my head. Pansy hugs me closer.

"You're a bloody traitor, Harry. If you like them so much maybe you should just stay with them. Don't bother coming to the Gryffindor tower or table, there won't be a spot for you." Ron yells at me.

I collapse into Pansy again, breaking down into sobs. I reach my hand out into the direction of Snape, and feel a cool bottle enter my hand. As soon as I have a firm grasp on it, I down it.

"Feeling better?" I nod, but I'm still crying.

"Harry can Dray, take you. We'll take you to the Slytherin common room where you can get some rest, and then tell us what happened." I nod at Blaise's suggestion. As soon as I'm in Draco's arms I curl into him, and quickly fall asleep.

Words: 1,258