Part 20 - Glossy Eyes & Fireflies

Bắt đầu từ đầu

but he didn't hesitate to resist. 

Your thin shirt was immediately soaked around the shoulder region from hot tears. He didn't make much sound, but shook as he held you, your burning skin absorbing his tears greedily. 

"I'm sorry i didn't let you speak, i know what happened, you don't need to explain yourself to me anymore. I can't believe you had to go through that; alone" 

you wrapped your arms around his neck and lowered yourself, cupping his face.

"I am sorry i gave up on you. I'm sorry I'm so stubborn. I'm sorry if i've caused you any pain. But please, please find it in you to forgive me Seungchol. You know i hate apologising and i hate you even more.." you half joked and he smiled weakly.

"But for some reason, i do care about you and i can't shake the feeling of me causing you pain-"

"Stop, i forgive you my angel. You don't need to apologise and i don't care if it takes me years to make you stop hating me and stop being so stubborn. I know its worth it now. When we stopped talking, all i could think about was how much you mean t-to me, and i will never give up on you. And don't ever try and take on the guilt of what happened, that was never your fault ok?"

"And it wasn't yours either. It'll never be your fault. Rose will pay"

your hands still stuck to his cheeks, tears poured down as he broke down before you. He slowly melted down, onto his knees and hugged your waist eagerly. You soothed his messy hair and allowed him to weep into your thighs. 

A wide open door and harsh breeze didn't faze either of you or disrupt this moment. A blue moonlight flooded in and highlighted a kneeling Coups and an emotional you. 

 It's funny how these things turn out, how God has his way of making things work, how despite all the problems and issues, two hearts will always end up as one. 

— — — 

~11:34pm~

Coups: "This is ridiculous" he chuckled as he stormed your hair, laying on his bed looking up at the stars through the sun-roof. 

Y/n: "What is?" 

Coups: "If you had told me a one month ago that i'd be crying over, then cuddling with Y/n Hong, i would've laughed and then kicked whoever said that" 

Y/n: "Love you too" you hit his shoulder hard and he winced. 

Coups: "Ow ow, it's true though. This relationship is just so weird" he cradled his head with one hand, and pulled you onto his chest with the other. 

Y/n: "And what exactly is this relationship?" now on him, you looked into his eyes, though still red, much happier and filled with more life.

Coups: "Its whatever you want it to be" he nuzzled your nose and smiled widely.

Y/n: "I forgot how cringe you were" you said whilst rolling off him, but he grabbed you and didn't let you go.

Coups: "Don't goo~" he called out, turning you to face him as you lay dangerously close. 

Y/n: "Its already so late, my friends are probably worrying and Josh will be be back soon" you moved the hair out of his face and snuggled closer, accidentally hitting his leg gently as you did. unexpectedly, he grabbed your leg which had touched his and pushed you away.

Coups: "DONT make this any harder for me, your teasing is going to be the death of me" he groaned and you blushed harshly, getting up alarmed. There's a limit for you, and this kind of talk was pushing it.

Y/n: "W-Well i'm off t-then!" you stumbled and got up, sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbing your shoes.

Coups: "not yet" he came behind you and turned your head to face him. 

You had your face fully turned to the right, his to the left, facing each other intently. He looked down and looked back up. Rich, green fireflies flew in the misty air and set the mood perfectly. You gulped but couldn't walk away. 

"We've been interrupted too many times" 

"You sure you're ready for this? I don't wanna upset you after what happe-"

"I'm sure, this is what i want"

He leaned in, pausing for your consent. You nodded and he dived in. Grabbing your waist for balance and you held his cheek for some form of control. Swept up by the lustful moonlight and teenage urges~