Shinchan Story 24: The Truth of The Disaster

Now they had overcome Shinko's haunted mansion and Monster Nanako herself. Now they were facing Shinko... 'I have decided to tell you the truth behind why I am doing this...' she said 'Your kids are in danger and I can forsee it since... I am a spirit from the FUTURE!' Misae and Hiroshi were confused. 'We don't believe in time travel!' Hiroshi yelled 'You didn't believe in spirits too, did you?' Shinko asked 'But now you do, since they are IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!' Misae looked at Shinko with narrowed eyes. 'Enough kiddo!' she yelled 'Playtime's over, time for us to go!' She tried to get up but suddenly felt someone was holding her back. One invisible force... or rather some telekinetic powers of Shinko herself. 'Let me tell you that why I am doing this!' Shinko said. Shinchan and Himawari were actually showing interest in what Shinko was about to tell! They were invested in the story, but it was not just a story... It was their future... 'So a few days from now on, Shinchan, Himawari and auntie would go out somewhere...' Shinko began 'Then auntie will start talking with another lady, not caring about Himawari and Shinchan, then Himawari would get out of their and into the road and then only Shinchan will notice it. He will try to call auntie but she won't pay any attention to him! He will decide to save Himawari himself but then a red car will crush both of them. I don't want that to happen so I want you all to stay with me for those few days, please, listen to me to avoid this disaster! DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE!' Misae laughed. 'I am not so careless, okay?' she said as she laughed even more. Shinko just looked at her with sad, calm eyes. 'So you want to test you future by getting out of her, huh?' Shinko asked 'You can get out, but then don't tell me if something bad happens...' Shinchan and Himawari were actually taking it seriously... Now it was up to Misae and Hiroshi to trust Shinko or not...