Shinchan Story 8: Himawari's Strange Behavior's Mystery Solved!

Shinko slowly moved towards Misae who was very scared. Himawari just gave a sweet grin as all of this happened. 'Don't get scared of me, Auntie!' Shinko said, sweetly 'I only hurt those whom I want to... I don't want to hurt you... I want to save you from a disaster!' 'You ARE a disaster for me!' Misae yelled 'Don't you dare use your powers on me!' Shinko giggled. 'You want to know why Himawari is behaving like this right, well, here's your answer!' she hissed 'She is in my control! I could easily control her since her heart is pure! By controlling her I can stop the disaster!' 'WHAT!' Misae yelled 'NO! DON'T USE YOUR POWERS ON HER! PLEASE! WHEN DID YOU EVEN DO IT?' Shinko smiled. 'Yesterday, when she first bit you, I made her do that, last night too, I made her go wild and even now... I MADE HER BITE THE DOCTOR!' she said. Misae was horrified. She went towards Himawari to grab her and get out of there but Shinko stopped her. Shinko made Himawari run away from Misae! "NO!' Misae yelled 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT!' She went after Himawari. Shinko just stood there and smiled. 'I am just trying to save you, I have to do all of this, sorry...' she thought. She turned around just to see Himawari and Misae were out of the room and it was empty. She followed them. Back in the house, Shinchan vs Clone Shinchan was about to happen... 'Shinchan!' a voice came. It was dad. 'Why is it taking so long to bring the cookies? Don't you ALWAYS know where your mom has hidden them?' Shinchan ignored it. He was too busy fighting Shinchan of the mirror.(edited)'I have a brain, humor, annoying power and everything like you!' Clone Shinchan yelled 'There is no way you can defeat me! I know your every move!' Shinchan gave a grin. Then he picked up a marble which was lying there and went towards the mirror! He was trying to break it! Clone Shinchan knew what was happening. He was scared. He yelled with a "WAIT!!!" Shinchan stopped with a grin. He turned around just to say "Scared of me? Now?" with a grin. 'No, but if you break the mirror then you would have to get super scared when you realize that MOM is coming back just to see her mirror BROKEN!' Clone Shinchan gave a menacing laugh as Shinchan widened his eyes and thought about it. Clone Shinchan continued his laugh...