Shinchan Story 17: Welcome Back... Himawari...

Himawari entered the pipe. It was a very long one but she kept crawling and crawling and crawling... Eventually, she saw a ray of light. It was more of a "hope of light" for her. She increased her crawling speed and jumped out of the exit but to her surprise she fell on the table of the room of her own house!!! The pipe was connected to such a long distance, from Shinko's base to Himawari's house! Himawari couldn't see the pipe anymore. Maybe it was one invisible pipe for Nohara family but not for Shinko! Anyways, she forgot about that and turned just to see Shinchan, Dad and Mom sleeping. 'H-Himaw... come... b-ba...' Misae muttered in her sleep. Saliva was drooling from Hiroshi's mouth. 'YIKES!' Himawari thought. He came near him and gave him some cute little slaps on his cheeks. She kept doing it. Harry frowned in his sleep... Suddenly he said "a-aa aa... s-sto... Mitsy, stop..." Himawari didn't stop. Suddenly he opened his eyes and got up. He heaved. 'Misty why were you doing thi-' he said as he turned his head just to see Himawari. He was so happy that he had no words for it. 'MITSY!' he started yelling. 'MITSYYYY!!!! SHINCHAAN!' Due to the loud voices from Hiroshi, both of them got up too with sleep eyes. Bth of them rubbed their eyes just to see Himawari in front of them. Misae had same reaction as Hiroshi when she saw her and quickly hugged her. 'Himawari... my baby...' she said. Shinchan just yawned and stretched him arms. Suddenly he looked at dad. His eyes shortened. 'Dad, would you mind cleaning that mess on your mouth?' he said. Hiroshi rubbed the saliva with a napkin and then smiled. It was 3 AM at midnight but still for the celebration of Himawari's return, all of them had some glasses of juice and cold drink!