Masturbating | E.D

Today E was supposed to come over and hang out with you for a bit so you got nervous and texted him again

***
"Hey Baby are you coming"
"Yea give me 15 minutes"
"okay ❤️"
***

you couldnt wait any longer so you drove over to his house to see what was taking him so fucking long. You knocked twice and there was no answer so you took the spare key from under his mat and unlocked the door. You heard moans and groans coming from upstairs so you started walking faster and opened the door just a bit.

"fuck yes y/n just like that" he moaned squeezing his eyes shut while rubbing his long shaft up and down, that made you so fucking turned on and wet. you stripped outside of his bedroom door and threw them to the side, opening the door ever so quietly walking over to him.

"yes baby ugh" he groaned rubbing it faster and faster. you knew he was close so you decided to get on his lap, move his hand and slide down on his dick making his eyes widen open real quick.

"h-how long were you listening" he moaned loving the feeling of your tight pussy. "long enough to know you want this" you smirked back. you started going slow at first to tease him until he took control slamming your hips down onto his waist.

"FUCK" you yelled out. making him groan, he loved when he made you do that. He kept going at this pace and you couldn't take it anymore turning into a moaning mess. "Cum for me baby" he whispered in your ear making you shiver and grind against his long shaft until you started to shaking and scream out his name over and over. he came soon after with groans following it.

"Damn baby. That felt so much better than my hand"  he grunted out of breath still coming from his high. "mmm" you moaned putting your fingers in your pussy licking your fingers clean of his cum mixed with yours. You both took a quick shower and came back to Ethan's room to watch movies and take naps. This was way better that what you were planning on doing with him.

———————
OMG HIII IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I JUST DIDNT HAVE IDEAS SO YEA I FINALLY CAME UP WITH ONE UGH IM SO PROUD BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS ONEEE