Bondage | G.D

You asked gray to use his phone because your phone had just died recently. You opened Safari and a private tab popped up "Bondage" it read, you smirked knowing Gray liked this kinda stuff but you didn't say anything and handed his phone back leaning on his shoulder thinking about how much fun you were gonna have.

"Gray" you said trailing your voice a bit

"Yeah baby?" he questioned with a worried look on his face

"So, i kinda seen something on your phone"

You could tell he was started to get embarrassed knowing what you were giving hints about, So he just scratched his head.

"What do you mean" he shot back hesitantly

"Your Search History" you said trying not to smirk getting onto his lap

"Oh... Uh yea" he said putting his hands around you rubbing your back

"Its okay baby, i didn't know you liked this kinda stuff" you couldn't help but giggle, its so cute when hes embarrassed.

"im not- well, idk just forget you saw that" he said not making eye contact anymore.

You leaned onto him "it turns me on" you whispered moaning softly knowing he loved that.

His eyes started to darken turning into lust "mmmm" he hummed slowly taking off his belt.

"Tie me up daddy" you said looking at him while playing with the hem of his shorts.

As soon as those words left your mouth he almost instantly flipped you over and tied you to the headboard making you smirk, you loved it when he was dominant. He tore off your clothes leaving you in your bra and underwear as he did the same to himself "fuck" you mumbled looking at his perfect body. he slowly bent down in between your legs kissing your thighs making moan hoping he would attend to where you needed him the most.

"Come on Gray, don't tease me" you whined.

Finally after what felt like forever he started to lick your slit through your panties making you roll your hips around his tongue wanting more. He slide your panties to the side and licked up and down even slowing causing you to groan and curse out his name.

He Got up from your thighs "dont say a word" gray said taking of his pants rubbing his length up and down your slits making you squirm around. After a bit of him collecting your juices be shoved himself in making you hell in pleasure.

"mmmm" he groaned and kept going harder and harder putting his hand around your throat.

"im g-gonna cu-" you started but just ended up in a moaning mess

"not until daddy tells you to" he smirked starting to slow down making you buck your hips needing him to fill you up with his warm liquid. He started getting sloppier so you clenched your pussy to make him cum faster

"fuck, fuck you can come babygirl" and with that you came and screamed your lungs our grinding on his waist riding out your high.

"ugh i wanna do that more often "  he said out of breath untying your hands

"mhm" you whispered crawling ontop of him moaning due to your core still being sensitive. Gray just laughed and cuddled into you