Part of Me (continuation)

Start from the beginning

He started to dance but I just stood up, watching him. Then he started to dance ridiculously, trying to make me laugh when he saw the frown on my face. I hate to admit it, but it worked then the mood changed just like that. We both giggled then he offered his hand, telling me to dance with him.

You get ready, you get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop
Doesn't matter 'cause it's enough
To be young and in love

The song ended we were both completely joyful when we finally completed the piece.

I was about to go grab some bottled water when he pulled me and melt my heart with his kiss.

"I love you, Kaycee. You'll forever own this." He said, placing my palm against his chest, making me feel his heartbeat.

I hugged him, listening to the rhythm of his heart. I let out a relieving breath as I closed my eyes. "This is my favourite music." I whispered  under my breath then I heard him chuckle lowly, before snaking his hand around my head and waist, tightening the hug. "I love you too, Sean."

I opened my eyes, then I saw the dim road, and street lights.

My phone rang then the name appeared on the screen made my day complete. I answered it and connected his call to the speaker and focused back to the road.

"Hey, Shamu." I said while smiling.

I heard him sighed over the phone. "I miss you so much, ricebowl."

"Not as much as I do." I smirked .

"You have no idea." I heard him chuckle "So, how was your work there?" He asked.

"Well, Miami isn't bad. The students were warm and welcoming and fun to teach. And guess what," I chuckled, remembering what happened earlier.

"What happened? Come on, tell me." He joined me on chuckling even though he doesn't even know yet what happened.

"Well, some students looked for you and one of them asked if we could adopt her. She's so adorable!" We both laughed.

"Well, you should've told her, we could. After we get married." He said, making me blush. I shook my head slightly over thinking how Sean could still affect me like this even on phone.

"Please, come back sooner." I felt the longing in his voice.

I smiled. "I'm on my way to airport, hun. Don't worry. I'll be home soon."  And when I said home, I meant in his arms.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said, before ending the call.

I was about to turn my car when I saw a bus, rapidly running towards my direction. I didn't know what to do as the bright lights hit my eyes then I heard a very sharp, deafening sound then everything went blank.