Tootsie Roll

With his eyes roaming around the grocery store, Sean is pushing a big cart, with the list of items he should buy.

"I want those!" The young boy inside the push cart said. Sean gave him a sweet smile.

"Candies? Didn't we talk about limitation with sweets?" He reminded.

"But, Dad." The boy gave him the most sad yet adorable eyes. A chuckle came out from the 33 year-old man's throat.

"Okay, okay. But only one candy alright?" Sean assured then the young boy nodded his head. He lifted the 7 year-old kid out of the cart to let him choose his favourite candy.

The young boy created small steps to the lines of candy bars and packs.

"Dad, I want this one." The young boy handed him a bar of tootsie roll.

A smile immediately formed on his lips.

He walked up to him and sat in front, patting the young boy's head. "Okay, we're gonna get it." Smile still isn't leaving his face.

The boy looked at him in confusion. "Dad, what is so funny about the candy? Why are you smiling?"

He brought the young boy up again inside the cart.

"Nothing. Tootsie Rolls just reminded Dad a memory."

"Memory? Is it a happy one?" Once again, he laughed at his son's cuteness from being curious.

Sean took a deep breath, the beautiful picture of the person's face flashed in his mind.

"A very happy and beautiful one." He looked at his son.

"Well, can you please tell me about that memory? I love happy memories." The young boy asked.

*Flashback*

Sean was a member of Lil' Beasts on Janelle and Wil's class, but he was more of that. He acted like the leader of the team. He is very dedicated to dance. He was 11, yet his focus for dance was more than his age.

Sean didn't really talk too much. He won't approach you unless you go first. And you can't even create a conversation with him for he's a 'one question, one answer' person. About his friends, he didn't really have anyone close with him, except Josh and Julian who are way older to be his brother, yet has the same mindset, almost. Because sometimes, he's more matured and advanced than the both of them. He also sometimes talk to Kenneth who's also a member of Lil Beast, but not often for he also had closer friends from the class.

That day, after finishing his performance of the new choreography and receiving applauses and cheers, Will, their teacher went infront to inform his students the newest member of Lil' Beast. Even before they could introduce the new member, Janelle kept on showering praises about this new student. Sean didn't feel challenged, yet curious. Hoping this new boy student would somehow not disappoint everyone as the new member of Lil Beast because it's a huge thing. Especially for him.

"Kaycee, please come in front sweetie." Janelle said then from the changing room, a little girl with a very sweet and shy face walked in. Sean can't help but judge.