Shivika ❤️❤️ Ansh❤️❤️

Shivaay: Annika , why are you silent? What's that?
Shivaay walks towards the bed, he finds that's the pregnancy kit. There are 2 red line strikes shown.

Shivaay: Annika, what's this? You are pregnant?

Annika: shivaay. I don't know how it happens? Sorry, I know that you are .......

Her words struck as Shivaay lifts her up and swings her around like he has win circling the earth.

Shivaay: Oh my god Annika, it's unbelievable. Such a big surprise gift for me? U checked today. Can't express how happy I am Annika. Can u imagine?

Annika gets confused to see Shivaay's childish excitement as he feels so happy. She even thinks is that this Shivaay who said no baby for 2 years? Without any second thoughts, he purely and genuinely feel happy and on the top of the world. He can't be any happier than this.

Annika: shivaay, drop me down. Am feeling dizzy.

Shivaay: ops .. sorry Annika.  Annika, U know I was super happy as I won the deal, that too costs billion crore deal. I thought to give u surprise by coming earlier but I never expected in my dreams, that u would have a little champ to wait for my return.

Shivaay kneels down, lifts up Annika's top, plant warm kisses on her navel.
He whispers" welcome champ, dad and mom are eagerly waiting for you"
He stands up. Looks at Annika, kisses her , his lady wife now is a mother to be. She becomes a complete women. He is father to be.

Annika: shivaay, are you genuinely happy? I thought u would say....

Shivaay: shhhhh... how can I not happy Annika? How could think of me like that? Yes I have said things to you that day. Yes I know we are not prepared and we have many challenges to go on. But don't worry, we have 9 months Annika. I promise we both can be the best parents for our child. I am very sure that you will be the best mother Annika.

Annika has happy tears rolling down of her cheeks.

Shivaay still feels very happy as he is the happiest man in the world. So he carries her in bridal style and swings her to left and right.

Shivaay: thank you honey. For this wonderful gift. Seriously I didn't expect this.

Annika: but, I am angry on you!

Shivaay: why? Why is that you are angry on you?

Annika: drop me down first, I need to settle few scores with you.

Shivaay: okay, Before that, Annika, I forgot to tell you something . Don't mistaken or anger on me for that.

Annika: what? Tell me first!

Shivaay: u are putting on weight. Can't resists holding you on air my dear!
Saying this, he smirks to her by wiggling his eyes

Annika gets a fake irritating and adds more weight on him.

Annika gets down, as sparks on him, that why didn't he say anything about her gift and didn't even thank her ! Or notify her about that gift!

Shivaay: Annika, with great effort, u did so much to me, can I simply thank you for that? So..

Annika: so??

Shivaay: I brought a special gift for my dearest wife .

Annika opens up the wrap, and it's Eiffel Tower with Annika ❤️ Shivaay name sculptured on it. She feels happy to see that. He also gifts a diamond bracelet for her with S and A studded letters on it.
Annika hugs him tight and finally my Stone Singh Oberoi becomes the most sweetest Singh Oberoi.
Shivaay: errr. Not again honey.
He just can't contain his excitement. For the first time, being an arrogant, tadi, strict, stern , he gets a child like acts and mind when he hears that he is going to be a father. He never expected such in his wildest dream. When Tia dumped him, he was even not sure that would he get married. When he gets Annika, he was very insecure. He gains true love through Annika. Now, he gets a father title from her.
He promises himself that no matter what he will take care of the best of her. He knows she is going to be not a normal Annika anymore, she would have some mood swings, cravings , desires and also some untold pains, but he promises that he will look after to her by being with her.
Shivaay: Annika, don't worry about anything. I know I have told that I want baby after 2 years. But doesn't mean that I wouldn't accept it. This is our baby. Our responsibility. Our dream. I know we will face a lot of changes in term of our relationship like u will have some mood swings, pains , need some comfort zone, but doesn't mean our best love and husband and wife relationship will change. People may say, but we could prove them that we will be the same ishqbaazi. I will be always with you Annika. Don't feel insecure. Share with me everything. At the same time, I might seem to be not prepared but don't worry, with these 9 months, SSO will try to learn the fatherhood relationship. But today I promise to you, I will tolerate with all your ehem ehem.
He clears the throat and Annika strangles his neck because he indirectly taunts him.
At 9am, all the elders arrived.