It was amazing to think that their blood could actually heal. How long had humans struggled to heal the sick when all they really needed was vampire blood? It was too bad no one knew they existed. Most doctors would kill to get their hands on such a miracle weapon.

 She wouldn't have known there were wounds on her body at one point if she hadn't seen the knife in that exact spot.

It didn't make sense to her, all that had happened. Why did Amy come to her now? She had plenty of opportunities to kill Deva, but she chose the night of the coming out ball. Deva needed answers and knew there was only one person that could give them to her.

Walking down the brisk hallway Deva felt a tight cringe in the pit of her stomach. Like always, she forced it down because she didn't want to think or feel anything at the moment.

The cell room was made of dark grey painted stone walls. Inside the bar cage stood a small petite Amy with dingy clothes hanging off her body. Amy slowly raised her gaze when Deva reached her cell bars.

"Well well well if it isn't the little princess. Not dead like I hoped, but the attempt did make my day."

"It also set the rest of your pathetic life behind bars."

Amy smiled and Deva felt sick at the sight of it. "But it was all worth it."

"Was it?" Deva snapped. "Did you really think that Darius would love you after you killed me?"

Amy nodded her head. "He saved me you know. He made me a vampire and with that comes a bond. He loves me."

Her desperate cry was hardly convincing. Deva didn't even think Amy believed her own words.

Shock was definitely an understatement.. Not only was Deva lead on to believe Amy was a human from the beginning but now she had to find out who her creator was.

Well she wasn't exactly lead to believe Amy was human but assuming she wasn't didn't sound as crazy. The chef was a human. It just made better sense that Amy was too.

Deva whisked past that assumption. So Amy was no doubly a vampire. She was a vampire who so happened to be turned then none other than Deva's pervious love.

Could this repeat cycle of love triangles get any more difficult?

"He took me in, let me stay. I am his."

Deva pitied the stupid girl. She was psychotic and desperately in love with her maker.

Then again could Deva really blame her? After all she did fall victim to Darius' charm and fell in love with him too?

Deva laughed. "Yeah he took you in as a maid."

Amy's cold gray eyes narrowed. "He took care of me. He loves me."

"It's called pity, but I can see how you got that confused in your deluded fantasy world."

That struck a nerve because in a quick motion Amy got up and hissed. Her sharp fangs popped out of her mouth as she tried to spike some fear out of Deva.

"Ooh scary. Does that ugly face complete the frightening look because its sure making me want to run the other direction?"

Again a vicious hiss escaped Amy's lips. Deva didn't alter her features or give any sign of being scared or intimidated. She was honestly getting fed up with the silly vampire's tantrums.

"Let me tell you something you pathetic excuse for a being." Deva stepped closer making sure Amy heard her loud and clear. "Even if you did succeed in killing me or even with me never coming here in the first place, Darius would never be yours. He would never go for a shallow spiteful person like you. You are nothing; you are scum and have no reason for living." Deva's eyes were spilling with truth and venom. "You are nothing to him now."