one

Sister Lily was not so pure. When the high priest, Kim Namjoon, found out, he was spiraling down the rabbit hole down to the abyss.

After working with her for over two years, he thought he knew her very well. They exorcised many demons from humans. They celebrated Christmas and other useless holidays with the others from their church, as well as birthdays.

But after one demonic possession case the two partnered up on, Lily was not the same. A demon was possessing a young man named Michael.

The two were called on duty to help the young man. However, even though they succeeded, Lily was haunted. That particular demonic possession had a toll on her for some reason.

She had been grabbed before on previous cases, as well as threatened, but what Michael had said and done to her changed her permanently.

"You're a dirty girl. Aren't you, Sister Lily? You want Priest Namjoon to touch you, don't you? You've thought about him on multiple occasions. Hmm, it makes me excited to go through your thoughts." Then, Michael had grabbed her forcefully and stared at her intently as she withered against his hold.

Namjoon had to pry his hands away from her and finish the exorcism by himself. Lily was much too busy curling herself up into a ball.

Merely two weeks after they returned to the sanctuary, Lily began acting differently. It was small at first, but then Namjoon started noticing once she got much braver and bolder.