five

Namjoon was searching Lily's room for anything else that could have been done to her room.

She was standing behind him. The door had long been closed. Namjoon didn't want the other nuns or priests to see what had happened to her room.

"What happened, Sister Lily?" Namjoon asked as he looked under the bed.

"I - I was taking a nap, Priest Namjoon, when I heard this scribbling and squeaking. I stirred awake, noticing the writing on the walls. Then, I looked above me and saw the cross turning upside down. When I tried to scream, the blankets wrapped around me before tugging me off the bed and throwing itself across the room. That was when I screamed. I never locked the door, Priest Namjoon."

"You screamed another time. After - After you called for help. I also heard a smack. What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"A force - A force slapped me across the cheek, Priest Namjoon. All I could do was beg for forgiveness. I must have done something wrong, yes? Oh - I do not want to die yet. There's so many people I haven't saved yet."

Namjoon stopped looking around her room and instead attempted to comfort her. He rested his hand on her back and soothingly rubbed her back.

"You'll be fine, Sister Lily. Nothing will harm you any longer in this sanctuary. I shall bless this room tonight. You shall have no more struggles."

Lily sighed in relief and nodded, grabbing onto his hands for comfort. "Thank you, Priest Namjoon."

[11/23/2018: happy late thanksgiving, turkhoes. I got the iPhone XS Max and I can feel my university money slipping through my fingers lmao, but it was so worth it.]