"Well then that makes me different. I expect a lot more things. And about stealing, I'm not stealing anyone. He came to me. Besides love is meant to mend the heart not break. Let's just say her love was not true for him"

"And stop glancing over others life Stacey, it doesn't suit you but again it's what you have been doing your whole life and may be that's why you couldn't make your life worth living"

Stacey couldn't take her words anymore. She was angry. She clenched her hand and jaw really hard.

"Remember Y/N, we'll always be considered as dirt in this society. You'll realize what a lie you're living. Then we'll see whose life is not a worth living"

-

"How are you? "

"Since you're here I'm absolutely fine"

He said grabbing her waist and holding her closer.

"Did you eat anything? "

"No"

"Why not? It's late"

"I have a big hunger and food is not the one to satisfy it"

"Mmm then what else can?"

"You"

She hit his heart lightly and smiled but every words Stacey stated was running in her mind. To say there was a tiny bit of truth in her words that she chose to ignore but how long will she do that.  So she decided to get her answers.

She hugged him tightly and rested her head on his chest.

"What's the matter Y/N? You look worried"

"Jungkook why do you love me?"

"I said it earlier didn't I? You know what love is, you know what pain is, you know how difficult it is to be alone, you read my heart properly. To say you know what life is. And I wanted someone who could care for me, read me like an open book, love me and stay with me, support me when I'm weak. And you were the one who gave me all those things. Tell me how couldn't I love someone beautiful like that? "

She was happy hearing him but upset because she knew she was from different world. She didn't want any dirt on his prestige. He was pure like an angel. She couldn't just have him to herself.

She just tightened her hug.

"Jungkook you shouldn't be with me"

"Why are you saying that Y/N?"

He held her head making her look at him. She touched his hands and spoke.

"Look at me Jungkook. I'm from different place. My world has a vast different than yours. I'm not clean Jungkook. Several dirty hands has touched me, kissed me. I'm ugly Jungkook. The scars they left, I'm still living with it. You deserve better. You deserve someone clean. I'm just a dirt Jungkook. I'm stigmatised"

Teardrops were visible on her eyes. She just couldn't hold it anymore.

"Shhhh Y/N. Did they touch your heart? No right. As long as your heart and your love for me is pure, I don't care about anything else. Our world is same Y/N. Both broken and devastated. But we can make it into whole new world, together with our love. Let me heal those scars, let me clear that stigma, let me in into your life. I don't want anything than that. I'll get you out of this place Y/N. I won't let you suffer anymore. You just have to hold my hands and walk with me"