6: reindeers are better than people

Luka drove us to the party in a blue mustang. We mainly talked about the play, but as he parked the car and we were walking to the house, Luka layed out a few rules.
"These parties can be...... Crazy. " He explained.
"Ok... "
"So don't take anything from anyone,  don't drink from anything,  unless it's a can and you were the one that opened it,  and you are 100% sure no one, but me has touched it. And you need to be in my sights at all times " Luka order.
"Yes sir! " I said saluting him.
We laughed.
Luka grabbed my hand and we walked into the party.
The placed was packed with people and smelled like a mixture of vomit and beer.
It was also really hot.
"Yo yo yo! Couffaine,  waz up? " A guy with Brown hair and swimming trunks said coming up to us.
He sounded drunk.
"Not much,  you? " Luka said.
"Not much? You come walking into my party with this hot babe and say 'not much'? Names Arie by the way. "
"Nice to meet you.  I'm Marinette. " I said, shying away from him.
He smelt terrible.
"Marinette! Hah! How cute, how about I show you the way to my room?"
"Uh..... " I said feeling awkward.
"How about no. " Luka said glaring at Arie.
"Just jokin man! Have fun Marinette. " Arie said laughing as Luka lead me away.
"Don't mind him, he's drunk. "
"Um... Okay. " I said.  I was starting to think that maybe Adrien and Nino were right.
"Wanna dance?" Luka asked.
"Sure." I replied.
He lead me out into a crowd of people that we're moving to the beat of the music.
It was really hard to move and I was feeling claustrophobic. This wasnt like any other party I've been to.
Of course any other party I've been to would probably have been classified as childish.
I felt someones hand rub against my thigh, and moved a little closer to Luka.
But eventually I became used to the closeness and was looking at Luka,  caught in his gaze, dancing without thought.
It actually wasn't that bad.
"Luka,  Luka,  you've got to see this! " Someone yelled, abruptly pulling us from our peaceful dancing.
Luka held me by the hand and dragged me over to a group of guys that called his name.
"Fletcher says you can't climb to the top of the roof and throw this water balloon across the street and hit the neighbors attic window. " A guy said.
"Oh really?" Luka said,  but then looked at me and smiled. "Maybe another time. " He told them.
I smiled back.
"C'mon! Please dude! Just this once? " They begged him.
Luka looked at me, as if waiting for me to give him an answer.
I sighed. "Go ahead. I'll wait here. " I said,  sitting in a chair that was nearby.
"Thanks, Mari! Your the best. " He said, kissing me on the cheek.  I looked at the ground blushing.
"Don't mention it. " I said,  but when I looked back up,  he was gone.
I shrunk in my chair, suddenly feeling alone.
"Hey gorgeous. " A random guy said coming up to me,  and like almost everyone else at the party,  he was drunk.
"Um... Hi? " I said,  phrasing it like a question.
"Wanna mingle? " He asked shaking his hips back and forth drunkenly. 
"No thank you. " I said feeling awkward.
"C'mon, it'll be fun. "
"I said no. "
"Please? "
"No! "
"Fine.... " I sighed as he walked away.  I wish Luka would come back.
"Marinette, maybe you should leave. " Tiki whispered from my purse.
"I told Luka I'd wait for him here. " I said.
"Well,  send him a message,  okay? I can tell your not comfortable here. " Tiki said.
"Ok," I grabbed my phone and started typing.
Me: hey, I think I'm going to head back. I'm not feeling so great. Thanks for bringing me along :)
"Okay,  Tiki,  let's head out. "
I made my way to the door and walked out of the building.
Only to find out it was the fenced in back yard.
"Uh-oh Tiki. I think I'm lost. " I said as I was shoved this way and that and almost fell into the shimmering underground pool.
"Well find a corner hidden from view, and turn into Ladybug. You can use your yo-yo to zip out of here. " Tiki suggested.
"Okay... " I said looking around. Every place was occupied with people.
I felt tears of frustration start to form in my eyes.
I just really wanted to leave!
"It's okay Marinette. We'll find a way out." Tiki said.
"I hope so. " I said,  meandering my way around the party.
A shadow passes overhead of the party and I shrunk.
This party was full of people,  yet I felt so alone.
Someone bumped into me, sending me flying into the pool, and my head hit the concrete bottom of the pool.
"Ow! " I tried to say, but water rushed into my mouth.
I staryednto choke on the liquid,  is this what it feels to drown.
Suddenly strong arms wrapped around my body, and I was above water.
I coughed up water and gasped for air.
My lungs and head hurt so bad.
My eyes were shut because of  the pain, but I felt myself flying through the air, liked by a strong muscular body.
And then it stopped and my savior had let go of me.
I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that I was on the rooftop terrace of my home.
I turned around and saw none other than Chat Noir.
"Are you okay,  Marinette? " He asked worried.
"I'm fine. " I winced.
"Doesn't look that way... " He said.  "Do you have an ice pack anywhere? "
"In the freezer downstairs. " I mumbled.  My head really hurt.
"Be right back,  don't move. " Chat said,  than disappeared into my house.
"Ugg! That was wet! " Tiki said flying out of my purse, "At least Chat Noir was there to save us! "
"Yea." I smiled at her.  "I don't want to think of what would happen if he didn't show up.  I think this I'd the last time I go to any party in a while. "
"I think that's a good idea. " Tiki agreed.
The trap door opened up and Tiki flew into a nearby plant.
"Here," Chat Noir said, holding the ice pack to the back of my head. "This should help with the swelling. "
"Thanks,  kitty. " I said.
"What made you want to go to the party? " Chat demanded.  He kinda looked upset.
"I don't know... I just wanted to see what it was like.  And Luka asked me and I've never been one a date before and.... " I rambled starting to cry.
"Gah- don't cry!" Chat said, " Your safe now,  and that's all that matters,  okay? " He said,  giving me a hug.
I nodded my head,  hugging him back,  still crying.
"Here,  let's bring you to bed. " Chat said,  lifting me up bridal style.
I nodded my head,  I felt exhausted.
He carried me to my room,  and covered me into bed.
"Thank you Chat.  For everything. " I thanked him again.
He looked at me for a moment,  his expression un readable.
"I'll come bye again tomorrow to see how you are doing.  Goodnight,  Princess. " He said.
"Night kitty. " I told him,  as he left,  disappearing onto the night.
A\N
Hope this chapter met your expectations! Be sure to vote and comment what you think.
Xoxo ocelot101